Metal Storm logo
Bestial Mockery

20.01.2007 - 05:35
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Thought I'd re-open this thread for one of my favourite Black/Thrash bands Bestial Mockery.

'Evoke The Desecrator' is an awsome album and one im sure any fan of the black/thrash genre would enjoy, with their themes on Slaughter, Mayhem and Chainsaws which are heard through out this album.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
20.01.2007 - 09:19
Zombie, M.D.

They have one of the most awesome album titles ever, Christcrushing Hammerchainsaw. A chainsaw with little hammers instead of blades would be brutal. Theyre an ok band, nothing particularly innovative and not a whole lot of depth, but its still fun.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
20.01.2007 - 16:18
SteTech

I got Gospel of the Insane for free when I subscribed to Terrorizer magazine. I thought I wouldn't like it but was very surprised at how good it was on my first listen. They sound a bit like Venom with raspy vocals
20.01.2007 - 17:13
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Bestial Mockery is an average band, but you gotta love the song 'Chainsaw Demons Return'. The title is screamed somewhere in the song and then this flesh-cutting chainsaw pops up.. classic.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.01.2007 - 18:01
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Only heard their latest album and ther live tape. Pretty good stuff. Better than most.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
21.01.2007 - 05:47
X-pert74
Account deleted
I got Gospel Of The Insane a month or so ago, and while I haven't listened to it that much, I thought it kicked ass

Written by SteTech on 20.01.2007 at 16:18

I got Gospel of the Insane for free when I subscribed to Terrorizer magazine. I thought I wouldn't like it but was very surprised at how good it was on my first listen. They sound a bit like Venom with raspy vocals

I didn't think it sounded like Venom at all
27.01.2007 - 18:08
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by SteTech on 20.01.2007 at 16:18

Hmm, yeh i dont think they sound like Venom either...
----

Hellcunt Smurf
27.03.2011 - 14:41
VloRD

This is a time pass band. You pay attention to their albums once or twice, and then you'll prolly keep it in the background while working out or something.
----
27.03.2011 - 15:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
If you're listening to Christcrushing Hammerchainsaw, you must be working out pretty damn hard.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.03.2011 - 18:45
VloRD

Yeah, crazy stuff. The band wanted to come up with something brutal but blasphemous at the same time, and hence the album title
----
07.12.2011 - 05:53
Sacrificial

Re-united!
07.12.2011 - 06:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Sacrificial on 07.12.2011 at 05:53
Re-united!

Legit?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.12.2011 - 06:27
ß
Problem?
Quote:
Written by Sacrificial on 07.12.2011 at 05:53
Re-united!

Legit?

The man speaks the truth, apparently.

Here we go
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
07.12.2011 - 06:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by ß on 07.12.2011 at 06:27
Here we go

I prefer official sources. Like their MySpace page. "Making black metal a threat again."

Consider me Hammerchainsawed.
----