Metal Storm logo
Helloween - Sign With Nuclear Blast, New Album In 2015

Who knew? Helloween are already working on their next album to follow Straight Out Of Hell. Furthermore, the band has signed a deal and returned to Nuclear Blast, where they released two albums - The Dark Ride (2000) and Rabbit Don't Come Easy (2003), both of which have just been re-issued with extended bonus material. After summer, the band will hit the MiSueno Studio on the isle of Tenerife with producer Charlie Bauerfeind ( Gotthard, HammerFall etc.) to record a new album set to be released in early 2015.

Nuclear Blast are overwhelmed to bring the band back into the fold: "We are more than proud, that Helloween is part of the Nuclear Blast family again," Label owner Markus Staiger announces. "All those years we had a friendship-like connection and ways crossed on a regular basis at concerts and festivals. Helloween to us is a matter of the heart, there's not only the two records to mention, but an act that influenced me and many of our employees. Together there are big plans and we are looking forward to having another productive and successful cooperation."

Vocalist Andi Deris says: "As a label, Nuclear Blast is 'Heavy Metal to the bone', and we are really looking forward to working together with a lot of familiar faces."

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 25.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 127 users
25.03.2014 - 20:27
iMorphball

Hopefully this means that the production of the new CD will be good this time. The last two albums have sounded like garbage.
26.03.2014 - 01:21
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Great to know. The last 3 workers were decent to great, especially 7 Sinners. I hope they can keep up the with the quality.
02.11.2014 - 00:00
Burning Sun

I think the last albums were good ones. I hope the new album sounds heavy and melodic.

Hits total: 5090 | This month: 4