Metal Storm logo
Best Music Videos

Original post

Posted by , 20.05.2006 - 18:23
Ok, this is the video Thread. I have to admit I'm a visual person and I love good videos. I wanna know which are, for you guys, the best music videos and why. please give some information about the director...
one of my fav. directors is Michel Gondry. He have made amazing videos (and movies by the way)!Is a great artist, very unique. He have work with Björk, Foo Fighters, The White Stripes and a lot of other artist! This man have a very original way to make videos, I mean his videos are beautiful and powerful or weird, in other words. UNIQUE
Another is Howard Greenhalgh I fall in love with his videos when I buy a Placebo DVD. The video? Nacy Boy... Sexy!!!! but he have work with other artists like: System of a Down, Elton John, Soundgarden (my always beloved video Black hole sun), INXS and Iron Maiden (but I don't like the video Rainmaker)...
This is just a few one I like. I choose the directors but i will post some videos I like some day! now I want some opinions and recommendation!
23.09.2008 - 20:23
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
A new favorite of mine is Hardcore Superstars 'Dreamin In A Casket', the first time I watched it I thought to myself "What the fuck kind of jig is Jocke doing?" but after about 3 or 4 plays through I found myself wishing I knew how to dance like that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6YuP3BhEM
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin