Metal Storm logo
Solution .45 - To Record Two New Albums

Last year, Swedish metallers Solution .45 announced that they were working on new material to follow 2010's For Aeons Past. Recently, the band released an update explaining what will be happening in a few months. Actually, starting in August the band will record two new albums to be released via AFM Records.

The band posted this message: "Ok guys, the future is finally here! In a few months we will start the recording of not one, but TWO new S.45 albums, simultaneously. They will each be released at intervals of a few months (starting some time at the end of the year), so it will not be a double album in the strict sense of the word. This is more of a twin-album thingie, as in a Part I and Part II, linked to one another sound-, layout- and concept-wise!

"We are proud and excited to announce that we will be recording the drums, starting in August, at the renowned Dug-Out studios, with the well-reputed producer Daniel Bergstrand at the helm ( In Flames, Meshuggah, Soilwork, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth). Everything else will be recorded, mixed and mastered together with our dear friend and ridiculously talented brother Plec (who we worked together with on For Aeons Past as well), at his phenomenal Panic Room facilities. Hope you guys are as excited as we are! Let the good times roll! /S.45."

Two new Solution .45 albums. What do you think about that?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Solution .45
Posted: 28.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 86 users
28.03.2014 - 12:23
Wes

Cool, really like this band.
28.03.2014 - 12:24
Kuroboshi

Seeing that the first album is incredibly average melodeath, I don't think so much of it! Will give them a spin though, of course.
28.03.2014 - 12:31
psykometal
A staff guy...
Color me excited! I love For Aeons Past! Here's to hoping this doesn't turn into a Time debacle.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

28.03.2014 - 20:55
BenjaminHolz

How cool is that. I listen to a lot of music especially melodeath. It is fantastic music, of course. But when it comes to atmosphere by simple interconnective work between instruments and vocals Solution .45 are the very best! Yes, it is maybe (mainly) because of Älvestam I heared long ago that a second album is in progress. And I was stoked. But now that there will be a second and a third one in maybe less than a few month of temporal distance is absolutly breathtaking! In good way, well until I faint.
28.03.2014 - 21:25
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Announcing two albums simultaneously is a stretch unless he plans on releasing two albums' worth of recycled riffs.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1956 | This month: 10