04. Host, Rifles & Coke
05. G.O.D.
06. Where The Things Have No Colour
07. Waterpark Bachelorette
08. Before, After And All Around
09. (Obedience)
10. Are You Kidding Me? No. [feat. Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal]

Additional info
Recorded at RecLab Studios by Larsen Premoli and Adrenaline Studio by Daniele Nelli.
Mixed and mastered by Will Putney at The Machine Shop.
Artwork by Marco Tafuri (illustration) and The Jack Stupid (design).

Found in 11 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 151 users
28.03.2014 - 14:58
neiluria

What a trip! "Are You Kidding Me? No" is album is a dense, crazy !
A real slap in the beginning of the year that never ceases to amaze me with every listen. All is good !!!
01.04.2014 - 03:30
mordecai
Account deleted
Written by neiluria on 28.03.2014 at 14:58

A real slap in the beginning of the year that never ceases to amaze me with every listen. All is good !!!

Agree! Didn't enjoy the previous albums though, but this one is really good! Their drummer is great and the album production is outstanding.
A trip indeed!
24.04.2014 - 11:45
Rating: 8
yeah1980

Another great release.
The "surprise factor" is now lost, but the album has no weaknesses.
----
"Be water, my friend" (Bruce Lee)
01.05.2014 - 11:15
Rating: 9
Lethrokai

Well I'll be damned. A metalcore record that not only distinguishes itself from the rest of the genre, but also innovates and experiments at every turn?

Well fuck, this might just be one of (if not the) best metalcore albums I've heard. Don't pass it just because of its name. This is a must-have of 2014.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
01.05.2014 - 12:52
Rating: 7
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Lethrokai on 01.05.2014 at 11:15

Well I'll be damned. A metalcore record that not only distinguishes itself from the rest of the genre, but also innovates and experiments at every turn?

Well fuck, this might just be one of (if not the) best metalcore albums I've heard. Don't pass it just because of its name. This is a must-have of 2014.

There is good metalcore out there, sometimes ppl just need to be open-minded. I'll give this one a chance
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
01.05.2014 - 16:51
Rating: 6
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Written by neiluria on 28.03.2014 at 14:58

Written by Lethrokai on 01.05.2014 at 11:15

this might just be one of (if not the) best metalcore albums I've heard.

I liked the songs from 1 -> 4 .. But Destrage's earlier albums were way better than this one!
01.05.2014 - 17:37
Rating: 9
Lethrokai

Written by BloodJuNkie on 01.05.2014 at 16:51

I liked the songs from 1 -> 4 .. But Destrage's earlier albums were way better than this one!

I guess we're just gonna have to disagree then, because this one is easily the better release for me.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
27.07.2014 - 20:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
These guys suck at naming their albums. First "The King Is Fat'N'Old", now this.

The music is okay. Nothing special, but more creative than the album title for sure.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
21.01.2015 - 10:31
AssailantForce

Why this is tagged Melodic Death Metal?
I heard tracks 1-3 on youtube and there is nothing Melodic Death about this. Nothing.

Also Metalcore? Almost short-changing this band. They present some chaotic progressions with a core-ish vibe reminiscent of protest the hero (older works) or TDEP which again the core-ish vibe is NOT a predominant throughout. I'd strongly suggest changing this to mathcore if not progressive metal, or both. I don't care what they did with the previous album, but I'm pretty sure if three music videos score 0 for MDM, the rest of the album not prove otherwise.

Hits total: 4152 | This month: 7