Metal Storm logo
Darkest Era - New Album Art And Tracklist Revealed

Northern Ireland folk metallers Darkest Era have recently revealed the cover artwork and tracklist for their forthcoming second album Severance which is due for release on June 3rd (US) and June 13th (Europe) via Cruz Del Sur. The album was recorded at Data Recording Studios in Ballyheigue, Ireland and produced by Chris Fielding and Darkest Era. The intricate artwork was created by Costin Chioreanu and you can feast your eyes on it right here.

Guitarist Ade Mulgrew said: "We are really pleased with the artwork which totally captures the atmosphere of this album. Costin has a unique style and immediately got what we were looking for. Severance was recorded during what was a pretty stormy time in the band and against the backdrop of some very atmospheric natural scenery in one of the remotest parts of the west of Ireland. I think all that certainly comes across in the music and we are looking forward to finally unleashing it this summer."

By Costin Chioreanu

Tracks:

01. Sorrow's Boundless Realm
02. Songs Of Gods And Men
03. The Serpent And The Shadow
04. Beyond The Grey Veil
05. Trapped In The Hourglass
06. The Scavenger
07. A Thousand Screaming Souls
08. Blood, Sand And Stone

Source: cruzdelsurmusic.com
Band profile: Darkest Era
Posted: 31.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 48 users
31.03.2014 - 12:19
Draugen
Cool looking cover art! I'm interested to see what they can come up with after their promising debut album.
31.03.2014 - 16:59
Mattybu
I'm not sure if I agree with the band saying the artist has a unique style... not the best cover art if you ask me.

Hits total: 1829 | This month: 6