Metal Storm logo
Delain - Premiere New Video

How about a new song from Delain? The Dutch symphonic metallers have released a new video today. Start your day watching the official video for the track "Stardust" below. After "Your Body Is A Battleground" with Marco Hietala ( Nightwish), are you pleased with this song and the video for it?

"Stardust" comes sparkling out of the band's new album, The Human Contradiction, out on April 7th in Europe and one day later in North America via Napalm Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 01.04.2014 by Justicelust

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 170 users
01.04.2014 - 15:22
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Wow, that sure was horrible. Very predictable pop song structure with power chords. Wow. And those vocals... cut up and pasted sentence by sentence, is this what music is reduced to today?
01.04.2014 - 15:27
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Always funny to see Otto play the bass for Delain considering his taste in metal and that he used to play in Detonation.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.04.2014 - 15:29
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Poppish, but I like it, though the other song was better. Not a surprise, this is pretty much Delain-ish. Though it kinda pisses me off that this band too follows the trail of Within Temptation...
01.04.2014 - 15:32
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Carl Berg on 01.04.2014 at 15:22
And those vocals... cut up and pasted sentence by sentence, is this what music is reduced to today?

Thankfully not all music.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.04.2014 - 16:08
the_scarecrow

While nothing groundbreaking, I think it's a very strong song. I feel it's a grower.
01.04.2014 - 18:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This band is same as Within Tamtatinon what start its carear hit horovle muisc , now goes up and from is better , still not my cup of tea, but still its better to compare whit others .... you need to have female singer, to get lable help whit all, you know
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.04.2014 - 00:21
Rasa

Written by Bad English on 01.04.2014 at 18:08

This band is same as Within Tamtatinon what start its carear hit horovle muisc , now goes up and from is better , still not my cup of tea, but still its better to compare whit others .... you need to have female singer, to get lable help whit all, you know

What the hell did you just write, bro?
02.04.2014 - 00:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Rasa on 02.04.2014 at 00:21

What the hell did you just write, bro?

that band has better and better whit time , like wine and cognac , and in each of next album band has beter prduction and mixing, access to better sound ingenies since labble company pays for it
----

apos;'
[image]
02.04.2014 - 02:42
EnigmaLake

The new album is awesome
02.04.2014 - 04:35
Svneatr
Vitharr
I really hate this band. Dunno why I keep submitting myself to this torment.
02.04.2014 - 11:48
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave

Really??? Every album was a step backward for me.

This is their best song imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3_B3K_L6U
02.04.2014 - 12:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Cornatus on 02.04.2014 at 11:48

wellcome back on posting dude

well disagree music was OK, more metal, lesskeys and so on , but best song I dunno
we are others and breath on me (read a lyrics, )
bur Charlotte once said she listns like limking park, blink and so on .... so it cant be true metal
----

apos;'
[image]
02.04.2014 - 15:31
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Written by Dark Cornatus on 02.04.2014 at 11:48

Lucidity sure was a great album. A breath of fresh air in the female-fronted scene.
02.04.2014 - 23:16
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Written by Bad English on 02.04.2014 at 12:41

wellcome back on posting dude

Thanks mate. I still post from time to time, just not so much in the forum.
02.04.2014 - 23:17
Lehctim

Meh if your gona listen to pop might as well be metal pop

Hits total: 2709 | This month: 7