‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 93  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by no one on 03.04.2014 at 09:58
Here's where to talk about all the current affairs happening at home and around the world. Instead of a slew of different threads like there seem to be at the moment, i thought it might be better to just have the one thread.

I'll start off with "deep sea drilling and mining exploration"

A lot of country's around the world do it and make millions, recently big oil company's like Anadarko have been given the go ahead to explore a MASSIVE area of New Zealand, also access to conservation land.

I do like the idea of them striking oil and our country becoming wealthy, but will it,or will they? (the guys on top).

Also there's the issue of our country's reputation of being "clean and green" being stained, but more importantly i know that if something happened like in Mexico, we would be DOOOMED! and i don't really want our conservation land mined, it's all we got going for us.

Anyway wouldn't mind hearing the opinions from some of you who also live in beautiful country's, like Norway for instance, places that have beautiful scenery but have gone mad on mining and deep sea drilling....how has it affected the country?

...yeah i know my grammar sux

Page 4 of 4

deadone
Mainstream Poser

17.07.2014 at 09:49
Written by no one on 17.07.2014 at 09:48

Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.07.2014 at 09:26

Some days I wish someone would just push a red button in some underground facility and wipe us all out. Or that Bruce Willis and his roughnecks never destroyed that asteroid.

i really do reckon nature will have it's way and fuck us all up eventually

Only problem is everything else that we'll wipe out in the process.
Ilham
attention whore*

17.07.2014 at 16:33
Written by deadone on 17.07.2014 at 09:49

I don't consider that a problem. You can't apply morals to that. There is no good or bad in the fact the dinosaurs got wiped out. It just happened. We value life because we are alive and want to hang on to it. But life is just an active chemical state. The reduction of that activity to zero shouldn't raise any moral questions.

I'm saying that but I'm still going to buy shoes tomorrow.
no one

17.07.2014 at 21:28
Hows that Malaysian plane going down...damn!
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

17.07.2014 at 21:34
Written by no one on 17.07.2014 at 21:28

I think plane lost its place anyway but missile teared it apart.

Sad to see those debris flying away and burnt dead bodies loitered everywhere.
----
Ernis
狼獾

18.07.2014 at 21:23
Written by no one on 17.07.2014 at 21:28

The guess would be that it somehow entered a zone where planes bomb towns and towns bring the planes down with missiles... it's already tragic enough that people have been dying on land in the country... people for whom this is a war they never wanted... and more people died... victims who had even less to do with this entire conflict... and somewhere not that far away kids are being blasted to chunks on the beach...

What can I say... it breaks my heart... I want to close my eyes and ears and I want to ignore the fact that blind and poisoned people on the internet are blaming people from conveniently chosen nationality and chanting for each other's annihilation... "The RUSSIANS/UKRAINIANS/JEWS did it! NUKE'EM ALREADY!" It looks like some people see terrorists everywhere... someone somewhere sees me as a terrorist... Just because I live in a certain place on earth...

Why do people want people they don't know to die because of what they read on the papers? I met Ukrainians today... I met Russians today... I met Jewish people today... I talked to them... they were all normal people... good and lovely people, each one with their little life and people dear to them... why the hell should I ever want their fellow countrymen to die and suffer because someone has written somewhere or told somewhere that they want to conquer someone or expand their power or annihilate someone... I see people... and I do not hold people responsible for their political leaders' crimes... and no one can say that "but people have elected these leaders"... I haven't personally elected ours and I don't believe it's much different in many other places...

The worst thing I've read in a local comment section was: "Bloody hell! Our neighbours are such dickheads! Let's just have that fucking war already. If need be, we'll bleed but at least we'll have made a statement and earned some respect!"

I don't want to live together in the same country with people like that. I'll be blunt and honest... and I am sure as hell that for someone who holds such views, I am a traitor/terrorist/leftist/anarchist/satanist or whatever he thinks justifies his hatred for me... just because I do not want to hate a group of people or a nation that he has learnt to despise... And that's the point... you don't hate just like that, out of the blue... you hate because you learn to do so or because you are taught to do so. You are taught to see the others as something undesirable and less human. When you're naive enough to buy that, then you know very well what happens... and when people are subject to such "mental treatment" on a massive scale, then there's no wonder things like wars, massacres and genocides happen... if people don't participate in these crimes directly, then they will just let this happen because "it's got to be right... there is no other way... this is what has been said, right?"

I hope people will let love in one day...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
deadone
Mainstream Poser

21.07.2014 at 02:03
Damn those airlines for wanting to be so cheap! Flying over a warzone to save some money is disgusting. They should've known better especially as the Ukrainian airforce has already lost maybe a dozen various aircraft to rebel SAMs.
moonflash

25.07.2014 at 21:48
Written by deadone on 17.07.2014 at 09:49

The only thing that would bother me if the human race were to be made extinct would be that what could've been if our planet wasn't full of egomaniacal monkeys hell bent on killing each other over pieces of land and justifying murder with some twisted ideology or marketable idea. We could've been like one of those galactic empires venturing out into the universe and colonizing planets and all the other extraterrestrial races would marvel at our great civilzation, our history, arts and culture and learn from us. And we'd learn about their culture and live together in harmony.
But alas, I don't think that is meant to be, looking at the current state of affairs and the tragedy of the human condition.
----
[http://atthematinee.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/voyagedans.jpg]
Akram

26.07.2014 at 21:49
Written by Ernis on 18.07.2014 at 21:23

I see people... and I do not hold people responsible for their political leaders' crimes... and no one can say that "but people have elected these leaders"... I haven't personally elected ours and I don't believe it's much different in many other places...

Same here, I've always felt that governments don't represent its people and I ask myself "who did elect the leaders responsible for these governments?! and then I realize those people I'm taking about are not the majority. Aha, so let's rephrase it "Democratic governments represent the majority of its people." hmm, maybe! and then I remember H. L. Mencken's quote "Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance."
----
"Neither love, friendship, or respect, unite as much as common hatred."
deadone
Mainstream Poser

28.07.2014 at 02:44
Governments do represent their people.

And even in cases like Iraq, there was clearly either support for war or general not giving a toss about it in USA and Europe. After all George W. Bush was reelected in 2004, haviung invaded Iraq in 2003 and Afghanistan in 2001. That shows either lack of interest in wars or support for them.
Ernis
狼獾

28.07.2014 at 17:46
Written by deadone on 28.07.2014 at 02:44

Governments do represent their people.

I don't know... I personally don't really feel represented. But maybe it's because I don't read the newspapers (I do read them but with scepticism)... If you meant that governments represent their people by "protecting" them from the "enemies" they have "created" then, yes... you have a point there...

Today I read some articles about the 100th anniversary of WW1... it's not really discussed in this particular region... mainly because WW2 hit the Baltics in a more direct and devastating manner and had a long and lasting effect on local life.
It was a somewhat amusing read... you see, before and during the First world war, the Baltics were provinces of the Russian Empire, populated by the natives and the Baltic German nobility... The propaganda saw the main enemy in Germans... Germans were evil, local Baltic Germans were potential spies and traitors... the natives had the hard feelings caused by the centuries long German colonisation so you might guess that everyone really bought the "Nothing good to expect from the Germans!" way of thinking...

Fast forward 100 years... it's the same... just replace "Russian Empire" with "NATO/US" and "Germans" with "Russians" and "German colonisation" with "Soviet occupation"... (come to think of it... Germany does not even exist any more because modern Germany is not a world power as it used to be in the 20th century)... there is no collective memory... memory itself seems to be really short because every generation only remembers the most recent bully... everything that occurred before, simply didn't happen (unless it's dug out by the media in order to instil some particular way of thinking in people) "So THEY are blablabla because THEY did blablabla to US!" People stop seeing people behind the collective term coined by the media... in Russian media, Europe is "Gayrope" (you know... everyone's gay here, we all like Conchita Wurst and pink clothes and fuss about LGBT rights) so, according to some, we deserve a good beating... (the fun thing is that Estonians love the Russians thanks to their mutual gay-hate... this is what really unites them)

Fuck the what with people constantly needing someone to hate, accuse, and be afraid of... Fear is an excellent way of keeping masses under control. Just threaten the population with some external or/and internal enemy and they will eat shit from your palm... yes, the governments make people believe and feel that they represent them... I don't support blind and unquestioned chauvinism...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
deadone
Mainstream Poser

29.07.2014 at 01:52
Written by Ernis on 28.07.2014 at 17:46

Fuck the what with people constantly needing someone to hate, accuse, and be afraid of... Fear is an excellent way of keeping masses under control. Just threaten the population with some external or/and internal enemy and they will eat shit from your palm... yes, the governments make people believe and feel that they represent them... I don't support blind and unquestioned chauvinism...

Thing is the masses like a scapegoat - they buy into it big time. Hence hatred of Jews or ethnic Chinese in SE Asia or blacks in Southern USA or whatever.

We accuse governments of being evil and manipulative, but governments are made up of people. They tend to reflect the mainstream values of societies. If governments, even dictatorial ones, fail to represent the values of their people, they get unelected or toppled.

Hate to bring up Nazi Germany, but it's a great example. The Nazis appealed to a lot of German values of the day: sense of betrayal at Versailles, hatred of Jews (certainly not a Nazi invention), fear of Communism and German nationalism which was a driving force in German society before there was a Germany (i.e. Prussia). The people were in turn further influenced by the Nazis and who as they joined the Nazi movement or participated in German society, influenced the Nazi party (destruction of SA was a great example of Nazis being influenced by mainstream values).
deadone
Mainstream Poser

29.07.2014 at 03:15
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10994971/Pakistani-mob-kills-two-children-including-a-baby-and-their-grandmother-after-blasphemous-Facebook-post.html

Ahh Pakistan - one of the most vile countries on the planet. Mobs slaughter a baby, a 7 year old girl and their grandmother because someone from their faith published "blashpemous" stuff on Facebook.

Personally I'd round up all these guys into a quarry and lace into them with machineguns and then leave their bodies for the vultures, even if they're still alive and wounded.
no one

29.07.2014 at 21:48
Hows the new dole laws in aus, i hate lazy doll bludgers as much as anyone but they seem a bit harsh...or do they? I'm not sure, like i have a mother in law on the dole because she simply just can't get a job. She trys very very hard, she is a qualified teacher but they just don't seem to want old teachers anymore, the new laws would be terrible for her and way too harsh.
And then there's complete lazy pot smoking bums like my brother in law who i think the new laws would apply for very well
deadone
Mainstream Poser

30.07.2014 at 02:31
Written by no one on 29.07.2014 at 21:48

Hows the new dole laws in aus, i hate lazy doll bludgers as much as anyone but they seem a bit harsh...or do they? I'm not sure, like i have a mother in law on the dole because she simply just can't get a job. She trys very very hard, she is a qualified teacher but they just don't seem to want old teachers anymore, the new laws would be terrible for her and way too harsh.
And then there's complete lazy pot smoking bums like my brother in law who i think the new laws would apply for very well

They seem harsh but I don't know if they'll get them through the Senate.

Something has to be done though as it's becoming quite endemic.

The problem isn't just the dole. True dole bludgers know how to milk the system. They'll do dodgy little TAFE courses (get counted as students for a period of time) or get themselves signed up as "carers" for sick relatives and then not look after them (I've known a lot of people who did this). Then there's couples pretending to be separated so they either get more government benefit or the female whose not working becomes eligible for payments.

The carers thing is especially messed up in that the relatives don't get cared for or are neglected. I've seen this happen with a couple of metalheads I used to know, who are apparently carers for their girlfriend/grandmother respectively but were quite neglectful. The guy with the sick girlfriend (really bad MS) would leave all the house work, yard work and looking after their child to her even though she occassionally couldn't move or was in hospital whilst he played guitar in his shed. The dude "looking after" the grandmother just spent his time getting drunk or stoned. And there's been a few cases go through the courts including one where someone's mother was dumped in a shed and died due to exposure whilst they "cared" for her and collected her pension.

BUT AND IT'S A BIG BUT

There needs to be more done to ensure there are jobs for people. The economy is only chugging along cause of mining in Western Australia and everything else is struggling. They need to make it easier for companies to invest and create job. The unions and companies need to help here too. Planning processes need to be simplified as does the awfully convoluted Australian tax system.

Maybe stop accepting so many migrants - currently they let 200,000 in per annum yet unemployment is stable or growing depending on where you live.

They need to look at the whole system and then brainwash people to not have such a sense of entitlement but also make a situation where there is work for people..
Ernis
狼獾

05.08.2014 at 23:45
Written by deadone on 30.07.2014 at 02:31

Maybe stop accepting so many migrants - currently they let 200,000 in per annum yet unemployment is stable or growing depending on where you live.

I'm actually hoping to immigrate one day from Bananistan... If you ask why then I ask why you immigrated from Croatia.

I actually want to contribute. I'm actually planning to work hard and get a master's degree so that nobody could say that I'm some random uneducated scumbag who just wants to enjoy some benefits while doing absolutely nothing (like the examples you brought)...

Plus... my grandfather was born there so I feel an obligation... I never blended in here anyway and I know that this is not likely to happen in the future either... every year spent here is making me more and more embittered... the bottom line is... I don't want to start a family here at all... because you won't raise a kid with $600 a month (ok... your wife gets 400-600 so you might be able to pay the rent with her income... )
I am not studying and working to end up in poverty... This is not happening...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
deadone
Mainstream Poser

06.08.2014 at 03:23
Written by Ernis on 05.08.2014 at 23:45

Written by deadone on 30.07.2014 at 02:31

I'm actually hoping to immigrate one day from Bananistan... If you ask why then I ask why you immigrated from Croatia.

Parents emmigrated from Croatia (Yugoslavia) when I was two because they didn't get along with their families. They were actually poorer in Australia than in Yugoslavia because mum decided to be stay at home and then they both decided that being on social welfare was easier than working, even if money was less.

Quote:

I actually want to contribute. I'm actually planning to work hard and get a master's degree so that nobody could say that I'm some random uneducated scumbag who just wants to enjoy some benefits while doing absolutely nothing (like the examples you brought)...

Kind of migrant we need, not the social welfare leeches like my parents.
Ernis
狼獾

06.08.2014 at 12:09
Written by deadone on 06.08.2014 at 03:23

Parents emmigrated from Croatia (Yugoslavia) when I was two because they didn't get along with their families. They were actually poorer in Australia than in Yugoslavia because mum decided to be stay at home and then they both decided that being on social welfare was easier than working, even if money was less.

I see... the entire concept of social welfare is a two-edged sword. In places where welfare enables you to make ends meet without work, many people choose the easier path (some actually keep working without contracts) while there are places where there is no social welfare at all and being unemployed means loss of home and starvations (and in places like this, even a paid job barely covers the living expenses... if it does)... I guess I said it once in a thread... there's one thing that makes many Estonian people happy... the poverty here keeps the migrants out (especially the blacks)... they like to make fun of the Finns and Swedes ("Look at'em... because of their socialist welfare system they're already being run over by ragheads and niggahs! Thank god we're doing better than that... I'll rather eat potato peels than have our wives and daughters suck the black cock!")
On the other hand... they say in Finland several clubs and bars have installed signs "No Estonians allowed"...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
deadone
Mainstream Poser

08.08.2014 at 01:46
Written by Ernis on 06.08.2014 at 12:09

On the other hand... they say in Finland several clubs and bars have installed signs "No Estonians allowed"...

Whoa that's pretty hardcore.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

18.08.2014 at 04:43
Eastern European states count cost of sucking American dick over Russia:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/putin-s-food-ban-splits-eu-on-wisdom-of-russia-sanctions/505218.html

Tis what happens when you take a pointless morale stand against an opponent that doesn't give a fuck about pointless moral stands. If the Russians turn off the gas in winter, the Europeans are as fucked as a whore in a waterfront brothel when a large ship comes in.
Ernis
狼獾

18.08.2014 at 17:32
Written by deadone on 18.08.2014 at 04:43

Eastern European states count cost of sucking American dick over Russia:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/putin-s-food-ban-splits-eu-on-wisdom-of-russia-sanctions/505218.html

Tis what happens when you take a pointless morale stand against an opponent that doesn't give a fuck about pointless moral stands. If the Russians turn off the gas in winter, the Europeans are as fucked as a whore in a waterfront brothel when a large ship comes in.

I read that Valio (a major dairy producer in Finland) laid off 800 employees because of the ban... but isn't one human nothing before a good cause? Or several hundred... or maybe a few thousand?

Some Russians were asked what they thought about the food ban and the general answer was that they didn't really care because they've got enough of their own produce to consume (some of which may actually be of better quality)... I'm actually using Russian hygiene products (toothpastes, shampoos, shower gels)... they may be more expensive but they're environment-friendly, made of wild herbs and don't contain fluorine, or SLS or parahydroxybenzoates or any of these things you find in the products of Procter&Gamble, Unilever and the likes... Plus, the particular indigenous peoples of Russia, who grow/gather the source material, benefit from the sales of the products...

On the other hand... an Estonian writer recently shouted that he won't be buying anything that even has some information in Russian on the label... his hate is so profound that he wouldn't even buy a jar of Nutella if had a few lines in Russian on the label (because that would imply the producer is pro-Russian and wants to sell stuff to them... WE NEED TO STOP ALL EXPORT TO THOSE RUSSIANS! SEVER ALL THE TIES!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!)

And a radio personality promised to avoid a major Estonian dairy brand because its CEO expressed his honest opinion about the negative effect of all of those sanctions... (WTF! YOU PRO-RUSSIAN BASTARD! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN PROFIT! I WON'T BUY YOUR SHIT EVERRR AGAINNN! LIKE EVEERRRRRR!)

Ok... and Obama is visiting... they say it'll be even bigger than during the visit of Bush in 2006... whole city centre was declared a restricted area, streets were closed off, people were denied entry (in case you worked in city centre, you'd had to get there before the purge commenced... I mean... before the procession commenced) and those who were living in downtown, had to keep their windows shut and avoid coming out of their homes or offices... They say it's gonna be even more strict now...
And when Her Majesty visited, everyone went to the streets to greet her and kids were allowed to skip classes to go and meet here on the main square... the Japanese Emperor partied hard with the people at a song event... but if it's the visit of the president of the US, people have to lock themselves in... He's surely visited Australia... has it ever been like that?
----
Go ahead, make my day...
no one

18.08.2014 at 22:04
I myself would rather suck a dick with morals than a dirty smelly diseased infected one, whatever the cost
deadone
Mainstream Poser

19.08.2014 at 01:54
Written by no one on 18.08.2014 at 22:04

I myself would rather suck a dick with morals than a dirty smelly diseased infected one, whatever the cost

Except those moral stands are doing nothing except antagonising the world. And whilst the US deplores Russian support of Ukranian rebels, they were arming and supporting Syrian and Libyan jihadi insurgents up to recently. And now they're bombing those same guys in Iraq.

Russian foreign policy makes sense if you understand Russian strategic imperatives (Hint: it's all about preventing another invasion through "strategic depth"). American/Western foreign policy is confused and ad hoc. It's why the Chinese, Russians and Arabs are making such inroads in terms of influence and the Americans/Europeans are losing control.

So in the end Eastern European will suffer because the Americans and their Anglo-French poodles are itching for a new Cold War. The anti-Russian rhetoric started long before Ukraine - indeed it was as soon as Putin started to get the country together. And the Americans are also going out of their way to antagonise China. Australian poodle is tagging along despite China being one of our main trading partners and having enough range of their nukes to level most major Australian cities.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

19.08.2014 at 02:16
Written by Ernis on 18.08.2014 at 17:32

On the other hand... an Estonian writer recently shouted that he won't be buying anything that even has some information in Russian on the label... his hate is so profound that he wouldn't even buy a jar of Nutella if had a few lines in Russian on the label (because that would imply the producer is pro-Russian and wants to sell stuff to them... WE NEED TO STOP ALL EXPORT TO THOSE RUSSIANS! SEVER ALL THE TIES!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!)

And a radio personality promised to avoid a major Estonian dairy brand because its CEO expressed his honest opinion about the negative effect of all of those sanctions... (WTF! YOU PRO-RUSSIAN BASTARD! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN PROFIT! I WON'T BUY YOUR SHIT EVERRR AGAINNN! LIKE EVEERRRRRR!)

Daft thing about these kind of nationalists is that they would send everyone to the poor house for some idiotic hatred.

Quote:
He's surely visited Australia... has it ever been like that?

Yep! They even ban flying of kites and balloons. The police also do pre-emptive raids and arrest people suspected of organising protests during presidential visits. And it's not only presidential but any US official of note.
no one

19.08.2014 at 08:10
Written by deadone on 19.08.2014 at 01:54

Written by no one on 18.08.2014 at 22:04

Except those moral stands are doing nothing except antagonising the world. And whilst the US deplores Russian support of Ukranian rebels, they were arming and supporting Syrian and Libyan jihadi insurgents up to recently. And now they're bombing those same guys in Iraq.

Russian foreign policy makes sense if you understand Russian strategic imperatives (Hint: it's all about preventing another invasion through "strategic depth"). American/Western foreign policy is confused and ad hoc. It's why the Chinese, Russians and Arabs are making such inroads in terms of influence and the Americans/Europeans are losing control.

So in the end Eastern European will suffer because the Americans and their Anglo-French poodles are itching for a new Cold War. The anti-Russian rhetoric started long before Ukraine - indeed it was as soon as Putin started to get the country together. And the Americans are also going out of their way to antagonise China. Australian poodle is tagging along despite China being one of our main trading partners and having enough range of their nukes to level most major Australian cities.

yeah but if you suck that cock you are going to have to live with those stds, and as you say they have good strategies for taking over the world. Rather just suck americas cock even if it is a bit limp and his asshole smells.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

19.08.2014 at 08:18
Written by no one on 19.08.2014 at 08:10

yeah but if you suck that cock you are going to have to live with those stds, and as you say they have good strategies for taking over the world. Rather just suck americas cock even if it is a bit limp and his asshole smells.

America's STDs are even nastier right now.

For example Australia doesn't catch an STD even if Russia invades Ukraine.

On the other hand we catch a massive STD from America's fucking around in Syria in form of Australian jihadis coming back to Australia and potentially attacking our citizens. The shit in the Asia Pacific means Australia catches AIDS and dies if the whole US-China thing blows up.

If the Yanks occassionally thought about where they put their dick in, then we are better with them. But as it stands, America is a drunken sailor dipping his wick in any old dirty hole without any protection and then looking for fights with the pimps.

International affairs is so much more fun if it's talked about in a sexual manner!
no one

19.08.2014 at 08:45
Written by deadone on 19.08.2014 at 08:18

America's STDs are even nastier right now.

For example Australia doesn't catch no STD even if Russia invades Ukraine.

On the other hand we catch a massive STD from America's fucking around in Syria in form of Australian jihadis coming back to Australia and potentially attacking our citizens. The shit in the Asia Pacific means Australia catches AIDS and dies if the whole US-China thing blows up.

If the Yanks occassionally thought about where they put their dick in, then we are better with them. But as it stands, America is a drunken sailor dipping his wick in any old dirty hole without any protection whatsoever.

International affairs is so much more fun if it's talked about in a sexual manner!

not sure about that australian jihad thing, sounds a bit far fetched to me but you have probably looked into it more than me. Australia doesn't catch an std, but what about ukraine? an then what other filthy depraved acts are made next?
deadone
Mainstream Poser

19.08.2014 at 08:52
Written by no one on 19.08.2014 at 08:45

not sure about that australian jihad thing, sounds a bit far fetched to me but you have probably looked into it more than me.

Anywhere between 60-150 "Australians" are fighting in Syria and Iraq, mostly for extreimists like Islamic State and Al Nusra Front. Some have been killed.

It is a massive concern what happens when they come back to Australia. Government's running around changing anti-terror laws just to be able to deal with it.

Remember what happened after Afghanistan in 1980s - the jihadis spread their violence from Afghanistan to whole world.

Quote:
Australia doesn't catch an std, but what about ukraine? an then what other filthy depraved acts are made next?

I don't give a fuck about Ukraine. The Russians can have their whole former rotten Soviet empire as far as I'm concerned.

They will stop there too - the various Stans, Armenia, Belorussia and to a lesser degree Georgia are all compliant little puppets. Swallowing anything further west in the Europe results in WW3 which is an automatic lose for Russia. Contrary to popular belief, the Russians (and Chinese) aren't stupid and don't seek direct confrontation with West.
no one

19.08.2014 at 09:24
Written by deadone on 19.08.2014 at 08:52

I don't give a fuck about Ukraine.

poor ukraine
Akram

19.08.2014 at 16:14
Joke of the year:
Today, Egypt urged the U.S. authorities to exercise restraint in dealing with Ferguson demonstrations - echoing language the U.S. used to caution Egypt as it cracked down on Islamist protesters last year.

Both the U.S. and Egypt cannot lecture others on human rights until they sort out their own human rights abuses first!
----
"Neither love, friendship, or respect, unite as much as common hatred."

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.