‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 103  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by no one on 03.04.2014 at 09:58
Here's where to talk about all the current affairs happening at home and around the world. Instead of a slew of different threads like there seem to be at the moment, i thought it might be better to just have the one thread.

I'll start off with "deep sea drilling and mining exploration"

A lot of country's around the world do it and make millions, recently big oil company's like Anadarko have been given the go ahead to explore a MASSIVE area of New Zealand, also access to conservation land.

I do like the idea of them striking oil and our country becoming wealthy, but will it,or will they? (the guys on top).

Also there's the issue of our country's reputation of being "clean and green" being stained, but more importantly i know that if something happened like in Mexico, we would be DOOOMED! and i don't really want our conservation land mined, it's all we got going for us.

Anyway wouldn't mind hearing the opinions from some of you who also live in beautiful country's, like Norway for instance, places that have beautiful scenery but have gone mad on mining and deep sea drilling....how has it affected the country?

...yeah i know my grammar sux

Page 5 of 5

no one

01.09.2014 at 21:07
Two guys went into a social welfare office and shot two workers dead, that's big news here in nz, don't worry about any of that gaza ukraine shit
----
hipster fag
Ilham
attention whore*

01.09.2014 at 22:10
They're going to have a hard time getting that welfare now.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

02.09.2014 at 01:49
Written by no one on 01.09.2014 at 21:07

Two guys went into a social welfare office and shot two workers dead, that's big news here in nz, don't worry about any of that gaza ukraine shit

Why? Too many idiots in the world. These fucks need to be sent to North Korea for long term processing.
no one

02.09.2014 at 12:15
Because the accused was a homeless beneficiary and they just wouldn't give him any cheese burgers. It's ok though he will be getting regular meals now.

seriously though i'm not entirely sure, though being a homeless beneficiary you could make some guesses
----
hipster fag
BestMetalstormer

04.09.2014 at 06:16
Can those guy shooter join army ? I mean if they have no foods, army will provide..but yeah it's complicated but I'm just saying, I know Auckland is splendid but I didn't know there are homeless in nz, anyway are there lots of homeless in nz ?
no one

04.09.2014 at 08:32
Written by BestMetalstormer on 04.09.2014 at 06:16

Can those guy shooter join army ? I mean if they have no foods, army will provide..but yeah it's complicated but I'm just saying, I know Auckland is splendid but I didn't know there are homeless in nz, anyway are there lots of homeless in nz ?

yeah there's a fair amount mainly in auckland but in wellington and christchurch too. In fact i think Christchurch has a lot more now after the earthquake which is where that guy had come from.
Im not sure about the army thing, i guess they could probably join, but i mean if your sick or junkie enough to not even get a job in a factory or something then your not going to have the motivation to go to the army.
----
hipster fag
BestMetalstormer

04.09.2014 at 10:27
Written by no one on 04.09.2014 at 08:32

Written by BestMetalstormer on 04.09.2014 at 06:16

yeah there's a fair amount mainly in auckland but in wellington and christchurch too. In fact i think Christchurch has a lot more now after the earthquake which is where that guy had come from.
Im not sure about the army thing, i guess they could probably join, but i mean if your sick or junkie enough to not even get a job in a factory or something then your not going to have the motivation to go to the army.

I do hear about Christchurch, there are less chinese over there, also the earthquake news I heard too, in 2011 I remember.. Never heard of Wellington, but I hear the name..well Auckland indeed is elegant, some vnese and lots of Chinese over there..

True what you say about the homeless. I think depends on people but I do think some homeless are antisocial, they are junkie themself which furthers worsening social relating which leads to struggle on mingling among social settings or crowds. Some of homeless can't join the army, they can get along with haha.. I had seen some American living most of their life in USA still wants to leave USA for living in different country, they have a life story about themselves which leave them sad memories, so they choose to move to different homeland.. I see the similar thing like mine that how I hate nam and move to some good Western place.. The good thing I see of western society is that: if you alone by yourself you can still live well by yourself, you are free to stand by your wing, you can have traumatic pain, family turmoil, in the end you are safe and able live by yourself, while in third world you always mandatorily forced to follow the crowd which is group of bunch grumpy ditto head, if you have trouble the crowd will bang you and control you for they think that what they think is good for you is true. The different between Free World and slave third part..
no one

04.09.2014 at 21:36
Yeah it's a pity some people in the western world take there freedom for granted house.
----
hipster fag
BestMetalstormer

05.09.2014 at 21:59
Written by no one on 04.09.2014 at 21:36

Yeah it's a pity some people in the western world take there freedom for granted house.

I been in England, it's true some ppl lazy taking unemployed - salary with housing - provided, I don't know there for now haven't visited for 20 years.. But in America, you need to work to funds yourself, just work, nobody care what you do, just a job you stand by your self..
deadone
Mainstream Poser

18.09.2014 at 04:00
Scotland votes for indepdendence this weekend!

I'm hoping for a "yes" vote - the nation of Scotland is ancient and they should be able to determine their own future. Of course if they vote "no" then that's fine too!
toxx
Supreme being

02.10.2014 at 14:42
So, Norway has decided not to apply for the 2022 winter olympics. Good!

That leaves China and Kazakhstan then. Should be lovely for the corrupt snobs of the IOC.
no one

02.10.2014 at 20:30
Written by toxx on 02.10.2014 at 14:42

So, Norway has decided not to apply for the 2022 winter olympics. Good!

i thought norway would be winter sport gurus keen as
----
hipster fag
toxx
Supreme being

03.10.2014 at 12:47
Written by no one on 02.10.2014 at 20:30

i thought norway would be winter sport gurus keen as

Well, yes, but the list of luxury demands from the IOC is a turnoff It would be nice if the olympics could be about the sport and the athletes, instead of being all about the money.
BestMetalstormer

28.10.2014 at 23:19
Has anybody noticed the current case in Iran, one woman get capital punished for killing one Iranian intelligence officer ?. She stated that she was trying to defend against being raped by that guy..

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Login or register to post here.