Metal Storm logo
Avatarium - Leif Edling To Sit Out Performance At Roadburn

Swedish doomsters Avatarium have announced that the band's mastermind bassist Leif Edling will not be able to perform with the band at the Roadburn Festival 2014 due to his health condition. Due to health problems, Leif Edling already sit out the band's gig in Umeå, Sweden, at the House of Metal Festival. He was replaced by bassist Anders Iwers from Tiamat and the same will happen at Roadburn. The band performs on April 13th at the fest.

The band released this statement about it: "Due to his health condition Leif Edling has not been able to participate in the rehearsals for the Roadburn show. Therefore we will once again play with Anders Iwers from Tiamat on the festival. Good news is that Leif is slowly getting better! Avatarium."

You will do well to remember that Avatarium won the Best Doom Metal Album on Metal Storm Awards 2013.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Avatarium
Posted: 05.04.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 42 users
05.04.2014 - 16:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Weird. So he will sit out Avatarium's gig on Sunday but will still be playing with Candlemass on Friday.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.04.2014 - 20:05
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Two shows in rapid succession is too much for him perhaps?
----
loves 小巫
05.04.2014 - 22:43
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.04.2014 at 16:44

Weird. So he will sit out Avatarium's gig on Sunday but will still be playing with Candlemass on Friday.

Also think that's weird. Isn't Avatarium his baby? Probably had to decide between Candlemass and Avatarium or something.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.04.2014 - 02:10
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Honestly makes me want to see them a little less, although I suppose I would still like to see how Jennie-Ann Smith performs
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 2207 | This month: 2