Metal Storm logo
Trees Of Eternity - Studio Update

The gothic metallers Trees Of Eternity seem to be approaching the completion of their debut album. With a few recordings still to be done, the band hopes the final mixing will happen in May. After their 2009 demo Trees Of Eternity, guitarist Juha Raivio's project with singer Aleah is ready to unleash new material.

The band posted this studio update: "Our dear Jens Bogren of Fascinationstreet studios is a busy man indeed, and though the studio has been fully booked all winter, we now have dates for this month and the next to wrap this album up.

"Yesterday we placed the vocals with the guitars and drums in the main mix, and in a couple of weeks we will be recording bass, while adding a few more guitar touches (such as acoustic elements), some live strings and then in May it looks like Jens will be doing his final mix. More updates soon and maybe some pics from bass recordings (when our bass player also will be revealed...)."

Taken from their Facebook page

Fredrik "North" Norrman (ex-Katatonia, October Tide) will be their second guitarist on the album, Kai Hahto (Wintersun, Swallow The Sun) recorded the drums, and Mick Moss of Antimatter did guest vocals as well.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trees Of Eternity
Posted: 06.04.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
06.04.2014 - 15:37
Wukk
You cannot fathom how excited I am for this.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
07.04.2014 - 00:04
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I can't wait! Their demo left me with a taste of longing for much more.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
07.04.2014 - 04:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Wukk on 06.04.2014 at 15:37

We will try anyway.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.04.2014 - 19:05
Wukk
Written by Troy Killjoy on 07.04.2014 at 04:20
Written by Wukk on 06.04.2014 at 15:37

We will try anyway.

Thanks, it means a lot.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator

Hits total: 2282 | This month: 6