Metal Storm logo
Revocation - In The Studio, Sign With Metal Blade

Revocation have a new record label. The technical metallers from Boston signed a deal with Metal Blade Records. The band has been very productive in terms of new releases and now prepares their next album to follow Revocation, released less than a year ago. Are you excited for the new album?

David Davidson comments on this new deal: "We are very stoked to announce that we have signed with Metal Blade! We are all extremely proud to be a part of a label with such a long history and legendary roster. Currently, we're in the studio recording our 5th full length album with Zeuss at the helm. This is the start of a new chapter for us and we are so thankful for all the support that we've received from the underground that has gotten us to this point in our career."

Metal Blade Records president Mike Faley adds: "We are excited to be working with Revocation. Their tireless work ethic combined with world class musicianship and extreme technical metal has Revocation at the forefront of the scene. Metal Blade looks forward to being a part of their team and helping Revocation achieve future success."

In 2014, Revocation will be on the road with DevilDriver, Carnifex, Fit For An Autopsy, and their new label mates, Whitechapel and Rivers Of Nihil.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Revocation
Posted: 10.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 38 users
10.04.2014 - 17:33
The Galactician

The last record didn't really move me, however I LOVED the Teratogenesis EP, so definitely not giving up on these guys. Hope the new one is a winner!
11.04.2014 - 05:19
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by The Galactician on 10.04.2014 at 17:33

The last record didn't really move me, however I LOVED the Teratogenesis EP, so definitely not giving up on these guys. Hope the new one is a winner!

My exact feelings as well. Here is to hope.
11.04.2014 - 11:02
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Band died since "Empire Of The Obscene".

Not interested anymore.

Hits total: 1827 | This month: 5