Metal Storm logo
Edguy - New Video Online

German power metal superstars Edguy just premiered the new video for the song "Love Tyger", off their upcoming album Space Police - Defenders Of The Crown, due to be released on April 18th (UK April 21st, USA April 29th) via Nuclear Blast Records. The band labeled it as the "most different video clip we actually never shot", so... enjoy the bizarre output below and the new song, of course.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Edguy
Posted: 10.04.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 115 users
10.04.2014 - 18:42
CWA

I hate to say it but this song has no redeeming qualities.
10.04.2014 - 19:13
FeskarN

Meh, just a boring rock song once again..
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
11.04.2014 - 00:13
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I'm not happy, but I still liked the song anyway. I've always liked Edguy's hard rock stuff, but it'd be good if they kept it to just a song or two in that style per album. I'm hearing that most of the new album is power metal orientated though, so I think I'll be happy with it.
11.04.2014 - 02:16
Lokaeda
Account deleted
Not a fan of the latest Edguy efforts and I'm really doubtful about this one (even more since I listened to Sabre & Torch).
Nonetheless, this song is really catchy. It reminds me of my all-times fav Edguy song "Lavatory Love Machine".
I like it.
*puts his leopard leggings on*
11.04.2014 - 18:37
mandrake88
Account deleted
Damn it, such a low budget cartoon... i was hoping for a real video actually. Like the music though
12.04.2014 - 05:11
DragonSavior X10

Power Glam Metal? I can dig it.

Hits total: 2685 | This month: 2