Metal Storm logo
Nightwish - N. American Tour Dates Announced

According to The Vault, Nightwish have confirmed the following North American tour dates for later this year:

October
20 - Worcester, MA at The Palladium
27 - Chicago, IL at House of Blues

November
1 - Portland, OR at Roseland Theater
12 - Houston, TX at The Meridian
14 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL at Culture Room

Source: enterthevault.com
Band profile: Nightwish
Event: Nightwish + Paradise Lost: North American Tour
Posted: 22.01.2007 by Thryce (brb)

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 1 user
22.01.2007 - 16:25
Valentin B
Iconoclast
now that's something to look forward to!
22.01.2007 - 16:46
Warman
Erotic Stains
That's just awesome news! They're soon finally active again!
----
22.01.2007 - 16:58
Lupas
Maximus
There is nothing official yet .
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
22.01.2007 - 17:06
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Good to hear their looking ahead in touring .. still nothing official, and nothing finalised on the vocalist situation.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
22.01.2007 - 17:10
Bararey
Winter is Coming
They've confirmed North American tour dates just to be cancelled later on.... :
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
22.01.2007 - 18:05
Bitch Boy

Hopefully they'll come to Mexico during the North American tour.
22.01.2007 - 22:38
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Yeah, I haven't heard anything in relation to having a new vocalist, so I don't understand how this can come about.
22.01.2007 - 22:57
Ireth Alcarin
Account deleted
well, this is pretty stupid i guess (agreed with Opium Magnet) ... how come can they do that if they still don't have a vocalist? yes, it is in autumn, but you never know how is that gonna look like in future...
22.01.2007 - 23:10
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:38

Yeah, I haven't heard anything in relation to having a new vocalist, so I don't understand how this can come about.

Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:57

well, this is pretty stupid i guess (agreed with Opium Magnet) ... how come can they do that if they still don't have a vocalist? yes, it is in autumn, but you never know how is that gonna look like in future...

Easy, follow the Metal Storm News
http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/news_comments.php?news_id=4115
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.01.2007 - 00:05
Keiheji

They owe Philadelphia a visit, considering they had to cancel the last time, Hopefully they havent forgotten us.:thumbup:
23.01.2007 - 14:03
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Yes Nightwish is active again. Now all they have to do is come to Holland.
25.01.2007 - 17:56
Ireth Alcarin
Account deleted
Written by Thryce on 22.01.2007 at 23:10

Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:38

Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:57

Easy, follow the Metal Storm News
http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/news_comments.php?news_id=4115

Well, this might look like a great argument, but you tell me whether they have actually chosen ONE from 2000 girls... they do have hot candidates, but that can mean nothing as well... and I you don't have to be ironic, I check their official webiste almost every day for news.
25.01.2007 - 18:56
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Guest on 25.01.2007 at 17:56

Well, this might look like a great argument, but you tell me whether they have actually chosen ONE from 2000 girls... they do have hot candidates, but that can mean nothing as well...

Well no Nightwish have not yet chosen a new vocalist, or at least they not yet officially confirmed it..
But since they already have confirmed touring plans, and since the promised release of their upcoming album is coming closer (so they'll need someone to do vocals), and since they promised to announce the new vocalist together with the new single in May (as can be read in the link I gave you), means in my humble opinion that there are very strong suspicions that Nightwish soon'll have a new vocalist. And in my opinion those facts mean enough to be looking forward to a new vocalist, because as said everything seems to look like it.
And a healthy portion of optimism could be appropriate, no?

and I you don't have to be ironic, I check their official webiste almost every day for news.

Trust me, I wasn't.
I was just pointing that out, trying to help you further and trying to answer your question somehow...
Seems like a simple misunderstanding, so no need to discuss about that any longer.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
17.02.2007 - 12:06
Ireth Alcarin
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by Thryce on 25.01.2007 at 18:56

Well no Nightwish have not yet chosen a new vocalist, or at least they not yet officially confirmed it..
But since they already have confirmed touring plans, and since the promised release of their upcoming album is coming closer (so they'll need someone to do vocals), and since they promised to announce the new vocalist together with the new single in May (as can be read in the link I gave you), means in my humble opinion that there are very strong suspicions that Nightwish soon'll have a new vocalist. And in my opinion those facts mean enough to be looking forward to a new vocalist, because as said everything seems to look like it.
And a healthy portion of optimism could be appropriate, no?

Ok, I share this, but I just want to imply that those confirmation don't necessarily have to be certain. There is a lot of fuss about it and such unofficial statements may not be true (just see the message about fake Nightwish members posted on and official webs).
Therefore I personally don't believe anything until it's officially confirmed

and I you don't have to be ironic, I check their official webiste almost every day for news.

Trust me, I wasn't.
I was just pointing that out, trying to help you further and trying to answer your question somehow...
Seems like a simple misunderstanding, so no need to discuss about that any longer.

Yeah, that was a little mess caused by me, I think. I'm sorry.

Hits total: 2552 | This month: 3