Metal Storm logo
Svenia

23.01.2007 - 00:14
Ivvas

Great gothic band from Italy - i found em on the gothic slam records site - i love bands that take time to grow on you because there's always something to find with every listen and these guys really grow on you - is there anyone here that knows them besides me because every topic i post about some band, it seems that i'm the only one that's heard of them - if you know who these bands are don't be afraid to say something lol - anyway if you have time, check these guys out.

http://www.myspace.com/svenia
----
Music is like a treasure hunt
you go around the world looking for it scrapping the useless maps that lead you nowhere
then you finally find that spot and it's up to you to decide whether you wish to keep it to yourself
or share it with the world.
25.01.2007 - 16:47
QueenMiSeRy
Account deleted
Of course I know Svenia!
(Here's their official website: Svenia)

I must be true, saying I usually prefer Scandinavian metal bands for their sounds and for the emotions they conveys through their music; often Italian metal groups sound quite "low" and repetitive, so only a few reach success.

I knew Svenia some years ago, I listened to their "Angelical Poison" EP and the first impression I got was: "They can't be Italian!" LOL
I mean, their kind of gothic's very good. You won't surely get bored!
24.03.2007 - 03:54
Demonic_Metal_Fr
Account deleted
They sound reall goood!
thanks for a good sugestion!
25.03.2007 - 16:22
CoffinSpirit
Account deleted
I have some songs from them and they play good music...They are very very influenced from gothic rock scene and i think that everybody can understand that listening at their guitar work...
They are interesting as far as i have heard them...