07. The Crypt
08. Broken Glass
09. More Than Pain
10. The Wheelchair
11. Spirits
12. Mommy
13. Sorry Dear

Additional info
Produced by Kol Marshall, King Diamond and Andy LaRocque.

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 197 users
24.04.2014 - 09:42
Rating: 5
Timelord

In no way should this album carry the Abigail name. As I am the first one to comment and its 2014 should tell you something. First the cliche name itself "Abigail II : The Revenge" UGH!! This is a boring money grab to milk prior success. If I were a redirect trojan you would land back at "Melissa" or "Don't break the Oath" those two albums STILL hold their own. KING STOP with the storytelling. I can watch reading rainbow later. Gimme some good ole Beelzebub praising and warnings of dangerous meetings with Diablo. I wanna come to the sabbath not hearing about Charlotte the spider.
29.12.2017 - 19:46
Rating: 8
JÄY
Metal slave
A worthy sequel.
05.06.2019 - 07:49
Rating: 9
Lord Slothrop

I absolutely hate the name of the album and that it's a continuation of the Abigail story. That said I'm a big fan of the album and I think 'Spirits' is one of the best songs he's ever done.
13.11.2023 - 19:44
Rating: 7
majormalfunction

I don't like the sequel idea, it makes for one of the least intresting King storys. The music on the other hand is not bad, it's a bit tired at placed and I don't like the production at all, sounds muddled. But solid and at times great nonetheless.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 7978 | This month: 35