Metal Storm logo
Summer Slaughter Tour 2014 - Unveil Line-Up, Morbid Angel Headline

The Summer Slaughter Tour returns this year with its most devastating line-up yet, according to the organizers. The 8th annual Summer Slaughter Tour will run from July 17th through August 10th and Morbid Angel will headline the tour.

Apart from the headliners Morbid Angel, the tour features such heavyweights as Dying Fetus, The Faceless, Thy Art Is Murder, Goatwhore, Origin, Decrepit Birth, Within The Ruins and Fallujah.

The tour will stop at House of Blues Anaheim LA on July 19th and Irving Plaza in New York on August 8th with VIP ticketing currently available now for both shows. Look for the complete list of tour dates to be announced in the coming weeks.

David Vincent (vocals/bass) of Morbid Angel states: "Summer Slaughter will be the ultimate, extreme music festival this year and we look forward to headlining this special touring event. It will be great to see our long-time fans and also to expose a new generation to Morbid Angel."

Is that line-up good enough for you?

Confirmed dates so far:

7/19 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
8/08 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza

More dates coming soon...

Source: thesummerslaughtertour.com
Band profile: Morbid Angel
Posted: 25.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 59 users
25.04.2014 - 18:37
Lit.
Account deleted
Not too bad. Nothing mindblowing, but still tempted to go if nearby.
26.04.2014 - 00:48
I_Die_Often

Couple of my favs playing this! Have to check this out if it comes my way.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
26.04.2014 - 16:40
EnigmaLake

Meh, I'd love to see something heavy yet diverse and a band or two you don't see tour the States
26.04.2014 - 22:19
DLaiho

I'd love to see Morbid Angel tour more of Canada

Hits total: 1850 | This month: 2