Metal Storm logo
Haken - UK Tour With Leprous And Maschine

Proggers Haken have recently confirmed that they will join forces with Leprous and Maschine for a UK and Irish tour later this year. The three bands will tour in October and November 2014, showcasing some of the progressive talent that InsideOut have to offer. Haken released The Mountain last year while Leprous will showcase their latest release Coal. Brighton-based progressive rockers Maschine released their debut album Rubidium last August. Looks like a fun tour in prospect.

The dates are as follows:

23rd October, 2014 - London, The Garage
24th October, 2014 - Leamington Spa, Assembly
26th October, 2014 - Bristol, The Fleece
27th October, 2014 - Wolverhampton, Robin 2
29th October, 2014 - Dublin, The Village
30th October, 2014 - Liverpool, O2 Academy 2
31st October, 2014 - Manchester, Club Academy
1st November, 2014 - Edinburgh, The Liquid Room
2nd November, 2014 - York, The Duchess

Haken had this to say about the upcoming dates: "We can't wait to get back on the road this October for our first UK tour! We'll be sharing the stage with incredible Leprous and Maschine - it's gonna be a blast. We'll be playing songs from our back catalogue with the possibility of showcasing some new material. We're looking forward to seeing you there."

This tour will see Leprous play in many cities they have never visited before, and they comment: "So finally we get the chance to do a more extensive tour in the UK! It's a territory we've wanted to explore for a while and when we got the chance to the tour it with our very talented label mates Haken, the choice was easy. It will be our first shows ever in Ireland and Scotland, we will explore several new English cities and also be able to return to London again. Ever since I lived in England myself for a year (from 2009 - 2010), I've wanted to come back here for a proper tour! The nice thing about the UK, is that you have all these great cities in very close distance to each other! Which means less driving and more playing! We promise a very intense show, and hope to see as many as possible of our UK fans at the shows."

Maschine leader Luke Machin says: "Maschine are massively pleased to be a part of this tour as each band are certain to bring something special for every one of these live shows. We will be performing tracks from our debut album Rubidium and will also be looking forward to road testing some new material."

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Haken
Posted: 28.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 48 users
28.04.2014 - 12:45
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Win.
28.04.2014 - 16:39
Korah

Damn it, why do I was born in France ???
----
Don't cry for my English
28.04.2014 - 17:11
fenchik

I was born in France too....well i've moved to England :-)
28.04.2014 - 17:11
fenchik

C u in Liverpool!
30.04.2014 - 03:21
Lehctim

Why the hell isn't this in America!!

Hits total: 1766 | This month: 4