Metal Storm logo
The SLoT - Singer Released From Hospital

A week-and-a-half ago, we received the horrifying news that The SLoT's vocalist Daria "Nookie" Stavrovich had been stabbed before a signing session in Saint Petersburg. After a stint in the intensive care unit, some surgery, blood transfusions, and close supervision, Nookie has been released from the hospital.

Thanks to the efforts of the band's other vocalist, Igor "Cache" Lobanov, and a fan who rushed to her aid, Nookie managed to avoid any life-threatening injuries and regained consciousness in the hospital the day after the attack. She is now able to eat and drink again, and has begun the process of rehabilitation. The band launched a Planeta campaign last Wednesday to help offset the cost of medical bills; the campaign reached its goal within hours and is now at nearly triple the hoped-for amount.

Needless to say, The SLoT have canceled their engagements for the foreseeable future while Nookie recovers. They have continuously thanked all those who send their support, as well as the doctors who attended to Nookie, and encourage their fans to donate blood for the care of others who are in need of it.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The SLoT
Posted: 29.04.2014 by ScreamingSteelUS

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 66 users
29.04.2014 - 14:01
Zenzero
Zenzero
Great news! I don't know them but I was shocked reading the news time ago!
29.04.2014 - 16:53
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Glad to know she is on the road to recovery.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
29.04.2014 - 18:12
Lit.
Account deleted
Great news, indeed.
29.04.2014 - 23:42
D.T. Metal

Awesome news and wishing a speedy recovery.
05.02.2017 - 21:39
Vyalikov

It was a terrible time ...

Hits total: 4541 | This month: 9