Metal Storm logo
Novembers Doom - Unveil New Album Cover And More Details

Recently, Chicago metallers Novembers Doom updated on the recording process of their new album. Today, however, their label The End Records has spilled the beans about their ninth opus. First of all, the release date is set: July 15th, 2014. While the album title will be Bled White, there are eleven new tracks, and the cover artwork has also been unveiled. Feast your eyes on it right now.

The band plans to tour the US and Europe in 2014 in support of their new album. Pre-order the new release here.

Tracklist:

01. Bled White
02. Heartfelt
03. Just Breathe
04. Scorpius
05. Unrest
06. The Memory Room
07. The Brave Pawn
08. Clear
09. The Grand Circle
10. Animus
11. The Silent Dark

The follow up to the group's Apothic (2011) was recorded at Belle City Sound with engineer Chris Wisco (Jungle Rot, Nachtmystium) handling recording and co-production duties with Dan Swanö (Bloodbath, Nightingale) spearheading the mixing for all eleven tracks on Bled White.

Paul Kuhr says about the new album: "Every time a band writes and records a new album, they always say things like 'This is our best yet!' and it usually isn't. Is this our best yet? I'll let you decide that, since opinions are all objective. What I will say is this... We approached Bled White differently than the past. We put a lot more focus on vocal melodies and harmonies this time around, creating a new soundscape for Novembers Doom. The music is punishing at times with my heaviest growls to date, and others will take you to a new place entirely for us exploring new ground. It's very different at times, but it remains Novembers Doom. I won't say it's our best, but I'll tell you it's the one I'm most proud of... OK. It's our best yet."

Source: theendrecords.com
Band profile: Novembers Doom
Posted: 02.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 136 users
02.05.2014 - 12:57
Darkmember

Nice cover, reminds me of dead end kings a lot. Typical Travis Smith artwork.
----
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
02.05.2014 - 20:04
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Very nice and simple cover. Looking forward to another great album.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
04.05.2014 - 21:11
Himedal

Looking forward to it. They may not be the best but they are among the best ones for sure.
----
What goes by is life to be taken
The doom calls upon the forsaken

Hits total: 3043 | This month: 5