Metal Storm logo
John Garcia - Solo Album Cover Revealed

John Garcia is the former singer of American stoner band Kyuss and is currently in Vista Chino as well. However, John Garcia is also venturing on his solo career and his debut will come out on Napalm Records. Beside the release date, also the artwork of his self-titled solo album has now been unveiled. Take a look at it here.

A few weeks ago, John Garcia unveiled the news about his solo debut and also that the musician Robby Krieger ( The Doors) is going to play guitar on the track "Her Bullets Energy."

Album release dates:
  • Germany/Austria/Switzerland: July 25th
  • Australia/New Zealand: August 8th
  • USA/CAN: August 1st

Source: facebook.com
  • Posted: 03.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 3   Visited by: 15 users
    04.05.2014 - 00:13
    Ocean Sage

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! I had NO IDEA that John had a solo album coming out! This news has made my day! Metalstorm you guys rock so fucking hard! I haven't found a single other news/music news place that had this announcement. Great work. Now I have even more stuff to look forward to!!!

Also, the fact that John got Robby Krieger to play guitar on a song is awesome! I know he's a huge Doors fan like myself as well, making this album seem even tastier. That album cover looks neat too. I love the font/design for John Garcia's name/logo. The colors are nice and bright with that faded look. GOAT HEAD!

Fun Fact: John Garcia is a massive fan of The Doors and his favorite singer was Jim Morrison, which makes working with Krieger a treat as you'd imagine. So, on Vista Chino's song "Dargona Dragona" he got to record the vocals with Jim Morrison's own microphone!

- Metalstorm, could you guys keep posting updates for this story as more stuff eventually gets announced? I would very much appreciate it!
    04.05.2014 - 11:21
    BloodTears
    ANA-thema
    Written by Ocean Sage on 04.05.2014 at 00:13

- Metalstorm, could you guys keep posting updates for this story as more stuff eventually gets announced? I would very much appreciate it!

Sure, we'll probably have more updates on this. Don't worry
    ----
    Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
    04.05.2014 - 21:54
    Ocean Sage

Written by BloodTears on 04.05.2014 at 11:21

Written by Ocean Sage on 04.05.2014 at 00:13

Sure, we'll probably have more updates on this. Don't worry

Thanks, I love you guys! Can't wait to hear something from this!

Hits total: 3204 | This month: 5