Metal Storm logo
Origin - 'Omnipresent' Album Details Revealed

Technical death metallers Origin reveal the details of their new album, Omnipresent. Due out on July 8th in North America via Nuclear Blast (July 4th in Europe through Agonia Records), the opus features a cover artwork crafted by Colin Marks (Nevermore, Kataklysm, Exodus) which can be seen below. As for new music, you will have to wait a little bit longer for that.

The album was recorded with long-time producer Robert Rebeck at Chapman Recording Studio (US) and both mixed and mastered together with Colin Marston at Menegroth - The Thousand Caves (Altar Of Plagues, Krallice, Jarobe). And pre-orders are available at this location.

Tracklist:

01. All Things Dead
02. THRALL:FULCRUM:APEX
03. Permanence
04. Manifest Desolate
05. Absurdity Of What I Am
06. Source Of Icon O
07. Continuum
08. Unattainable Zero
09. Redistribution Of Filth
10. Obsolescence
11. Malthusian Collapse
12. The Indiscriminate
13. Kill Yourself [S.O.D. cover]

The band comments: "Omnipresent is a culmination of 15 years of technical death metal brutality that transcends definition. From light speed to absolute zero, it is a journey to the farthest reaches of the universe, to the darkest nether of the mind."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Origin
Posted: 07.05.2014 by DEATH666

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 60 users
07.05.2014 - 13:14
Empyror

It's alright. I doubt they will ever have a better cover than Antithesis. I...I...I... had a badass cover too. The rest have been kind of meh.
07.05.2014 - 13:32
SelfXPlanetOrE

Looks like a huge ball of weed with the sun peering though it on a foggy landscape; unrealistic, but cool.

Hits total: 2779 | This month: 4