Rating: 8
mz

Fantastic EP
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
08.05.2014 - 01:01
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Wooah I was not expecting to enjoy this so much (despite loving the track they released earlier last month). Seriously enjoyable EP, and better than either of the full lengths they've put out
08.05.2014 - 01:34
Rating: 8
mz

^Yeah, the good thing is that the ambient track, despite being short, is really enjoyable and also it is not ridiculously long.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
08.05.2014 - 02:21
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by mz on 08.05.2014 at 01:34

^Yeah, the good thing is that the ambient track, despite being short, is really enjoyable and also it is not ridiculously long.

It's so much better than then ambient tracks from their previous albums. It fits in with the flow of the EP so damn well.
11.05.2014 - 21:10
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Well the title track was honestly pretty cack. Sounded like a 3rd rate Meshuggah with that really lame chunky nu-metal-esque riff. Didn't like it at all.

Thankfully the rest was quite good. Obviously the second track is pretty damn fine, and the ambient interlude works really well. The last track has a sort of slowed-down Enslaved quality about it. Not bad overall, though it didn't set my world on fire like I'd hoped after hearing 'We Ascend As We Fall'.

Hits total: 2504 | This month: 5