Metal Storm logo
Orange Goblin - To Reissue 'Healing Through Fire', New Album In October

Stoners Orange Goblin will accompany Saint Vitus on their 35th Anniversary European Tour later this year. Before that, Candlelight Records will reissue their album Healing Through Fire on May 26th (European release date). In other news, Orange Goblin's still untitled new album is anticipated for release in October. They are currently recording it. So, you also have that to look forward to as well.

Produced by Mark Daghorn, the reissue includes two live bonus tracks taken from the band's studio performance at BBC's Maida Vale studio in London for the Radio One Rock Show in August 2007. The album will be available for pre-order via iTunes beginning May 20th and is available for physical pre-order now via Candlelight's official web store.

Originally released in 2007, Healing Through Fire was issued via Sanctuary Records. The album closed a 3 year recording gap for the band (previous album Thieving From The House Of God released 2004 via Rise Above Records) and would be the only album the quartet would release for Sanctuary.

The band still considers it to be one of their best albums. Ben Ward says: "This album has been very hard to find in recent times. We are glad that people can once again hear what I consider to be one of our finest albums. Songs like 'The Ballad of Solomon Eagle,' 'They Come Back,' 'Vagrant Stomp,' and many more that are regularly featured in our live set can now be heard again. As a band, we are delighted."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Orange Goblin
Posted: 09.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 19 users
09.05.2014 - 20:28
bazinko
Can't wait for the new album... but I gotta say, Healing Through Fire isn't that great. It's a decent album, but it surprises me they think it's one of their best. Aside from their first three albums, I think even Thieving From the House of God is better, but perhaps that's just me! Anyway, new album!

Hits total: 4054 | This month: 4