7 have it

01. Blood Spills Out Of Everything I Touch
02. Utter Futility Of Creation
03. Nihilism; Tied Up And Burning
04. The Evening Wolves
05. Destroying Is Creating
06. Transition

Additional info
Presented as a limited edition of 500 copies only, in white DVD sized box with insert.

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 67 users
10.05.2014 - 23:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
This is definitely the stepping up point for Mories. You can really tell how he's upped the ante with regards to composition and complex structures, as well as defining his signature "cinematic" sound. Lots of complexity here; little minute elements which don't always make themselves immediately known, and while the songs aren't as obviously themed like some of the earlier EPs are each track does seem to have a variety of progressions and diversions. Top quality stuff.
03.09.2016 - 10:27
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Not as noisy as I though it would be. Too much symphonics and ambient parts compared to their debut, still every bit as good. But I prefer the almost haunted medical examination room-vibe of the debut. Tracks 1 and 3 are good but I guess Nihilism already appeared on an ep.
11.06.2023 - 01:51
Rating: 8
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
The second half is generally better and more interesting. In any case this is still one of GTT’s classic records and holds up extremely well. His first cinetamic endevour. Absolutely maniacal.
The violent "Nihilism" took me by surprise. It's not often Mories goes full blasting with this project.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 3833 | This month: 20