Metal Storm logo
Vader - New Song Available For Streaming

Polish death metal masters Vader share a new song today! Their new neck breaker is called "Triumph Of Death" and will appear on the new album Tibi Et Igni. When can you grab the album? It is set to be released on May 30th (Europe), June 2nd (UK), and June 10th (US) via Nuclear Blast. Until then, you can always blast "Triumph Of Death."

For another new song, you can stream "Where Angels Weep" over here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 16.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 139 users
16.05.2014 - 13:23
Panzerfrost

Beautiful song! I'm looking forward to getting the whole album!
16.05.2014 - 17:55
Grind Magus
Weak Cunt
Fucking hell this is a great song!
I got really psyched up for the album now.
17.05.2014 - 00:10
dark_mar

Great to listen song like this. Mid tempo, groove, nice vocals...rhythms. Vader did something unexpected. Never had Vader CD but this will be good start even if i know them form childhood and they are my neighborhoods.
17.05.2014 - 21:40
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Holy Polish Sausages! Hard rock riffage from Vader! Always enjoyed Peter's vox delivery.
18.05.2014 - 15:05
s_t_s

Not bad, at least it sounds better than 'Welcome to the Morbid Reich' which was quite generic compared to "Impressions in Blood". I'm still waiting for a full album sounding like amazing "the art of war" mini album.
18.05.2014 - 19:54
Rapid Fire

Very thrashy and featuring mid-tempos not very usual from Vader. Sounds interesting.
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
19.05.2014 - 06:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by s_t_s on 18.05.2014 at 15:05
I'm still waiting for a full album sounding like amazing "the art of war" mini album.

You and me both. And probably a lot of other people for that matter. That's how death metal should sound.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2510 | This month: 4