Metal Storm logo
Saor - Atmospheric Celtic Metal from Scotland

16.05.2014 - 20:39
Fortriuprod

Saor, meaning "Free" in Scottish and Irish Gaelic, is a one-man atmospheric celtic metal band from Glasgow, Scotland formed in 2012 by Andy Marshall.

Saor's sound is a blend of styles influenced by: scottish folk, atmospheric black metal and post-rock, using traditional celtic folk instruments such as tin whistle, bagpipes and bodhrán together with the raw power and emotion of black metal and atmospheric elements of post-rock.

Lyrically the band deals with themes such as: Scottish Heritage, Highland nature/landscapes and sorrow, influenced by a deep connection to the Scottish Highlands and it's culture and history. As well as composing original lyrics, some are derived from the works of famous Scottish poets.

Saor's second album "Aura" is set to be released on 6th June via Northern Silence Productions.
Here are the first two tracks from the new album:

Debut album "Roots" which was released in 2013 is available to download from: http://saor.bandcamp.com. It will be re-released on CD and vinyl later in the year along with a vinyl edition of "Aura".

Official Website: www.saormusic.com
Official Facebook: www.facebook.com/saorofficial
16.05.2014 - 21:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Damn awesome love this band. already .. I wanna learn gealic
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.05.2014 - 11:01
no one
Account deleted
Where is the download or buy now part on bandcamp?
13.06.2014 - 18:34
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by fufifnilar on 13.06.2014 at 05:02

Recently, the Psychic Hotline and Psychic Friends Network have launched hotlines for frogs. Here is the story of one frog and his discussing with his psychic.A frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and is told, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."The frog says, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party, or what?""No," says the psychic. "Next semester in her biology class."

You're not funny. Bring Jeffhayden back
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei