Metal Storm logo
The Voices Of Women In Metal - Documentary Trailer Online

Rising Moon Productions has released the first trailer for the upcoming documentary film Soaring Highs And Brutal Lows: The Voices Of Women In Metal, produced and directed by Mark Harwood. The film explores the experiences of female metal vocalists and combines interview, concert and archival footage. Featured interviews include Floor Jansen (Nightwish/ReVamp), Doro Pesch (Doro/Warlock), Simone Simons (Epica), Charlotte Wessels (Delain) and Anneke Van Giersbergen (The Gathering, Anneke Van Giersbergen), just to name a few. Watch the trailer below and tell us if you are curious about it.

A late 2014 release is expected. For more information, you can visit their official website.

Source: womeninmetaldoc.com
Posted: 24.05.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 84 users
24.05.2014 - 13:03
Ilham
Giant robot
I'm a bit like the stereotype of the New-York-Woody-Allen-movie-self-hating-Jew, I don't like most female vocals, but I always get guilted into listening to this or that one because she does it "different". Now, watching this could be a good idea, if they explore a wide range of styles, I might discover something I like.

Hits total: 2201 | This month: 4