Metal Storm logo
Slavic Metal

Original post

Posted by APOHAKC, 26.01.2007 - 12:36
Well, these are not very famous metal bands but I like them a lot
Ashen Light - War Black Metal from Russia, great old school black metal mixed with some folk elements
Butterfly Temple - Pagan Folk Black Metal also from Russia, very popular in their country, great music with two different male vocals
Adultery - Black Folk Metal from Czech Republic, great band with much melodies, great lyrics and big hearts
Inferno - Old School Black Metal, many great musicians walked through this band, if you ever listened them you want forget their music
The Stone - Raw Old School Black Metal, my favorite, the best Serbish band, very fast and agressive band
May Result - Sympho Black/Death Metal, these guys are real artist, they play their metal with their hearts and that is why their music is something real special
Wolf's Hunger - War Black/Trash Metal, this is war black metal, that is all I will say about Veljko and guys
Gorthaur's Wrath - Black Metal, this is black metal band and they destroy everything with thir powerful music
Koziak - Metal, I don't know what to say about this band except Great!

Poll

Your favorite Slavinic band out of those:

The Stone (Ser)
Butterfly Temple (Rus)
Wolf's Hunger (Ser)
Adultery (Cze)
Koziak (Cro)
Ashen Light (Rus)
Inferno (Cze)
May Result (Ser)
Gorthaurs Wrath (Cro)

Total votes: 20
04.08.2010 - 23:39
JD
Account deleted
Well i don't know any bands from the list, but i like "Morrah" from Russia and "Enthrallment" from Bulgaria
05.08.2010 - 14:04
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 04.08.2010 at 23:39

Well i don't know any bands from the list, but i like "Morrah" from Russia and "Enthrallment" from Bulgaria

Same. Also add Corpse, the Bulgarian Nihilist, Necromancer, Brainstorm and Epizod.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
06.08.2010 - 03:20
JD
Account deleted
Written by vezzy on 05.08.2010 at 14:04

Same. Also add Corpse, the Bulgarian Nihilist, Necromancer, Brainstorm and Epizod.

well i agree with Corpse but about "Nihilist, Necromancer, Brainstorm and Epizod" you should act the nice guy with me again (if you know what i mean
07.08.2010 - 00:01
Hamird
Lieutenant
I don't exactly know what Slavic means, I thought it's something to do with Slovenia, but it seems it doesn't ... Anyway my choice comes out from Slovenia, whether Slavic means that or all other countries of that zone (eastern Europe)... It's Noctiferia. I liked their both albums and I think they're a very good band...
07.08.2010 - 01:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hamird on 07.08.2010 at 00:01

I don't exactly know what Slavic means, I thought it's something to do with Slovenia, but it seems it doesn't ... Anyway my choice comes out from Slovenia, whether Slavic means that or all other countries of that zone (eastern Europe)... It's Noctiferia. I liked their both albums and I think they're a very good band...

Slavik-slavs
Easter Slavs - Russians, Ukarians,
Western Slavs-Czcehs,, Pols, Romanians
Southern Slavs-serbs, croats, slovenians, bulgarians ...

Slavs all people who speek in one of slavic langauge groop
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.08.2010 - 01:37
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Written by Bad English on 07.08.2010 at 01:00

Slavik-slavs

Romanians are not Slavs Romanian language is from the Romance (meaning it's derived from Latin) group, along with French, Italian, Spanish etc.

Also Belarusians belong to East Slavs, Slovaks are West, and you can add the new-forged nations (Macedonians etc.) into South Slavs.
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
07.08.2010 - 10:45
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk on 07.08.2010 at 01:37

Slavik-slavs

Romanians are not Slavs Romanian language is from the Romance (meaning it's derived from Latin) group, along with French, Italian, Spanish etc.

Also Belarusians belong to East Slavs, Slovaks are West, and you can add the new-forged nations (Macedonians etc.) into South Slavs.

Maybe not technically. It's still in the Balkan peninsula, so it counts here.
----
07.08.2010 - 10:46
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 06.08.2010 at 03:20

Written by vezzy on 05.08.2010 at 14:04

well i agree with Corpse but about "Nihilist, Necromancer, Brainstorm and Epizod" you should act the nice guy with me again (if you know what i mean

lol sure
----
07.08.2010 - 11:50
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Written by vezzy on 07.08.2010 at 10:45

Errr, Romania is not in the Balkans (except some 5% of it's territory, south of the Danube).

----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
07.08.2010 - 12:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk on 07.08.2010 at 01:37

Slavik-slavs

Whit romanians I mean Slovaks , sorry for mistace, I know since Belarus is in border and I dont like it, and macedinians yes , but when I gave example I didnt think name all, but give it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.08.2010 - 12:22
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk on 07.08.2010 at 11:50

Written by vezzy on 07.08.2010 at 10:45

Errr, Romania is not in the Balkans (except some 5% of it's territory, south of the Danube).

Just the Balkans then.
Meh, I guess I got confused, the alphabet isn't Cyrillic-based anyway.
----
30.08.2011 - 03:21
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Where's Drudkh?