Metal Storm logo
Esoteric - Keyboardist Leaves, Searching For Replacement

Esoteric are searching for a new keyboardist. The Birmingham doom metallers announced that Jan Krause decided to part ways with the band. While they wish him every success in his future endeavours, Esoteric are already in search of a suitable replacement. Anyone interested should be in the West Midlands area of the UK, or have the ability to get to central Birmingham for weekly rehearsals. Experience and own equipment is a must. If you are interested, contact the band through their Facebook page or greg@sinistrous.demon.co.uk.

No news so far on the follow-up to Paragon Of Dissonance but the band has recently done a European tour with Procession as well as Isole and Indesinence on selected dates.

Source: esotericuk.net
Band profile: Esoteric
Posted: 01.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 68 users
01.06.2014 - 13:35
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Damn it!

Oh wait... he wasn't on Paragon Of Dissonance... But no news about new album so damn it anyway.
01.06.2014 - 15:12
InnerSelf
proofread free
No worries whatsoever since Greg does most of the songwriting anyways.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
01.06.2014 - 19:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Pick me.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.06.2014 - 20:26
Gothmog_Motsham
I wish I lived anywhere near them...Like they're gonna pick me anyway
01.06.2014 - 23:40
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I'll get my brother to do it. I'm sure he's down.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
02.06.2014 - 01:24
Opethian
Damn, thought it was news about a new album

Hits total: 1832 | This month: 6