Metal Storm logo
Arcturus - Live Album Streaming Online

Classic avantgarde Norwegian black metal band Arcturus has released their entire live album Shipwrecked In Oslo for streaming. This is the first official live audio publication by the band and their first release in eight years. The album comes from their 2005 Sonic Solstice performance in Oslo, which was originally released on DVD. It has been edited and remastered for CD and vinyl release through Finnish label Blood Music with a June 3rd release date.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arcturus
Posted: 02.06.2014 by BloodMusic

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 148 users
02.06.2014 - 12:39
Ilham
Giant robot
The letter spacing on that cover is giving me a headache. Also, I got excited for a second, thought it was a new album.
02.06.2014 - 12:52
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 02.06.2014 at 12:46

hmm the spacing between the U and R looks a bit too big. Maybe just an illusion though ;o

Yes, that too, not an illusion. Everything is wrongly spaced anyway haha. Especially the second line.
02.06.2014 - 14:00
BloodMusic

The cover was adapted from the 2006 DVD release. The band name and album title is taken from that period - so better blame whoever laid it out in 2006. It's done to mimic the cover of the original release.

It has otherwise been edited for a more full audio experience and remastered specifically for CD and specifically for vinyl.
----
*Available: maudlin of the Well/Lykathea Aflame/Ihsahn*

Coming soon: Sigh, Manii, Odium, Kauan, Aquilus, Negura Bunget, Thy Catafalque, Ne Obliviscaris, Strapping Young Lad

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
02.06.2014 - 17:49
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Good lord, some of yall are irritated by the simplest things. The opening sentence in a review, the letter spacing in a band logo.... I'd hate to see what happens when you lose your home or go bankrupt, like holy shit.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
02.06.2014 - 18:00
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
^
03.06.2014 - 00:29
Diverge

And no one commented about how small "Rockefeller" is on the CD label.

Hits total: 2828 | This month: 4