Metal Storm logo
Croatia, Zadar - Underwall Festival 2014

Date: 05-08 June 2014
Organizer: http://www.fullmetalservice.com

Tickets:

Festival pass price from 01/01 to 05/06 2014: 400 HRK (55?)
Festival pass on the day: 450 HRK (60?) (if available - on box office)
Buy at www.underwallfestival.com

View flyer

Headliners

DAY 1 (05.06)

Within Destruction
The Doomsayer
Inceptor
Make Me A Donut
Hypocras
Dienamic

DAY 2 (06.06)

DAY 3 (07.06)

NčØdNč
Kuga
Killtek
Gutalax
The Hate Colony
Bombarder
Drakum
Crushing Caspars
Impaled Nazarene
Tankard
Onslaught
Anti-Nowhere League
Formal Charge

DAY 4 (08.06)

Who was there?

Hallford9000 (Germany) 100%
bblitz 100%
MORGAN 100%
H_E_L (Romania) 10%

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 7 users
08.06.2014 - 14:29
Hallford9000

This was the worst festival ever.
08.06.2014 - 15:25
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Hallford9000 on 08.06.2014 at 14:29

This was the worst festival ever.

What happened ? I saw there was quite some shit over their facebook page, and on the official website it is stated that the festival was cancelled. Looks like some good organization
08.06.2014 - 16:44
Hallford9000

Quote:
What happened ? I saw there was quite some shit over their facebook page, and on the official website it is stated that the festival was cancelled. Looks like some good organization

Stjepan Juras was the promoter. He has some history with bad organization of metal festivals in Croatia. This time he took it to a new level. He wanted to have a 4 day long festival with superb headliners (he managed to get Enslaved, Benediction and Arkona booked), but he didn't have any secure money. He had some sponsors though but he wanted to pay for accomodation, travel expenses and so on with the money from the tickets sale. So after he counted all the expenses and the money he actually got (that was one! day before the festival) he panicked and started to cancel headliners and other bands. But the problem was, that half of the bands were already in Zadar but, because of the late cancelling, without hotels or any kind of accomodation, without money and without a show to play. That's the main reason why the Croatian metal community wants to kill him now, because many of them (including me) bought tickets which weren't cheap and and made other expenses and got a cancelled festival that lasted half a day.

On the last day, foreign bandmembers organised a free show with seven or eight bands that was yesterday. That was cool because there was a very intimate atmosphere in a small garage like space. The metal community is awesome and those bands that decided to make a show only for the sake of metal are true metalheads. Cheers dude.
09.06.2014 - 13:54
Burning Circle

So sad what happened, shame...it looked promising last year...

btw, didn't know hal 9000's real name was hallford

Hits total: 2942 | This month: 6