Metal Storm logo
Septicflesh - Stream New Album Bonus Track

Now that their new album Titan is about to be released, Septicflesh offer you an exclusive piece of the output's deluxe version, which features five orchestra-only tracks that mash up various pieces of Titan. Take a listen to the never-before-heard orchestral version of "Dogma Of Prometheus," recorded with the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and Choir right now. Enjoy!

Officially, Titan hits stores on June 24th in North America via Prosthetic Records and June 20th in Europe on Season Of Mist but the symphonic metal band has already offered a full stream of the album. You can pre-order the album's limited box here or over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Septicflesh
Posted: 18.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 141 users
18.06.2014 - 12:59
s_t_s

Already ordered mine and indeed I noticed there were 5 bonus track + an additional CD (featuring the whole album in instrumental version ?)
18.06.2014 - 16:10
garmling
Account deleted
That part from 30 seconds on is just pure sickness...Chris is definitely a great composer!
18.06.2014 - 16:25
SyntheticBreed

S_t_s, the bonus cd contains the orchestral tracks only. Those are the bonus tracks. No instrumental versions, just orchestral.
19.06.2014 - 02:10
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Sounds like the music Michael Bay would use during the trailer of one of his shitty Transformers movies. The song's okay, I guess.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.06.2014 - 08:21
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by LeChron James on 19.06.2014 at 02:10

Sounds like the music Michael Bay would use during the trailer of one of his shitty Transformers movies.

lol this exactly
----
pewpew.. gotcha
19.06.2014 - 10:04
andreosokin
SOUNDERY
Quote:
never-before-heard orchestral version of "Dogma Of Prometheus

Oh really? I got this version with my purchase on iTunes
19.06.2014 - 12:34
Ismarmlp

Wow I love it!