Metal Storm logo
Motörhead

Original post

Posted by Doc G., 20.05.2006 - 23:13
as by many requests i have decided to move the Motörhead forum thread out of extreme and moved it under here, under melodic there is the 'heavy' subcategory so i found it appropriate to move it to here. Anyways, more discussion about Motörhead.
08.03.2011 - 11:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Doc G. on 08.03.2011 at 11:35

That's nice and all, but what the fuck does Austin texas have to do with Motorhead? They're not from there, they don't live there, they've never mentioned Austin in any songs...Would someone explain the logic of this to me?

dammit, this comment page proves you're the dullest Motorhead fanboy ever instead of shouting "yeahh awesome!" you just say "wait, can someone please explain this to me?"

in the end who cares, it's gratuitous praise, but it's still awesome
08.03.2011 - 11:51
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Valentin B on 08.03.2011 at 11:46

Written by Doc G. on 08.03.2011 at 11:35

That's nice and all, but what the fuck does Austin texas have to do with Motorhead? They're not from there, they don't live there, they've never mentioned Austin in any songs...Would someone explain the logic of this to me?

dammit, this comment page proves you're the dullest Motorhead fanboy ever instead of shouting "yeahh awesome!" you just say "wait, can someone please explain this to me?"

in the end who cares, it's gratuitous praise, but it's still awesome

lol. Yeah, I just love their music. I'm not a person who idolizes, or worships many people. Aside from George Carlin.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.03.2011 - 11:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Doc G. on 08.03.2011 at 11:51

lol. Yeah, I just love their music. I'm not a person who idolizes, or worships many people. Aside from George Carlin.

i think he's right now down there, screaming up at us, and i think he's in great pain.

(yeah, i had to quote that)
10.03.2011 - 13:17
Ann-Cygnus

Does the band do a UK tour every year around November, or only when they've got time?
----
Check out my blog, Me(n)tal-Meltdown for cartoons and more!

http://metalmelt.wordpress.com/
20.03.2011 - 01:49
Void_Eater
Account deleted
A friend of mine saw Motorhead about a week ago... All dy long he was like "So yeah, the concert was awesome".

Great band. Took me a while to check them out, but I finally did, and they're just a good ol crank it up to 11 heavy fucking metal band. Not to mention Lemmy has the best photo evah.

30.03.2011 - 00:23
Lit. Metalhead
Account deleted
Motorhead was one of the first Metal bands I ever got into, next to Judas Priest and Black Sabbath.
Dammit, they don't come to America enough. I've missed every chance at seeing them.
30.03.2011 - 00:48
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 30.03.2011 at 00:23

Motorhead was one of the first Metal bands I ever got into, next to Judas Priest and Black Sabbath.
Dammit, they don't come to America enough. I've missed every chance at seeing them.

Really? Which part of the US do you live in? I've seen them twice in the past 2 years, and a Canadian tour generally means a US tour as well. Also funny considering Lemmy lives in LA.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
30.03.2011 - 01:00
Lit. Metalhead
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 30.03.2011 at 00:48

Written by Guest on 30.03.2011 at 00:23

Really? Which part of the US do you live in? I've seen them twice in the past 2 years, and a Canadian tour generally means a US tour as well. Also funny considering Lemmy lives in LA.

I live in Erie, PA. It's basically like the Tatooine of the USA: Farthest away from the bright center. The closest a big band ever comes to my city is cleveland, like an hour and a half away along with Pittsburg which is 3 hours away. I normally could cross into Canada, but I'm not allowed to cross the Canadian Border.
I'll wait until they come back.
14.06.2011 - 20:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So they play in Luleå at december SEK700 no way Im pay SEK 700 for this band, not more how SEK200
http://www.biljettnu.se/konsert/biljetter/Mot�rhead_2182_232
+ SEK 300 to taxi ....pathetic how those ''BIG'' bands overscruewup a price
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.10.2011 - 06:24
second_coming89
Account deleted
One of my favourites! Lemmy always gets me in the mood for drinking when I see him on youtube

I think "Ace Of Spades" is one of the most overrated albums ever! (even though I own it), it just isn't that good to me......
10.10.2012 - 21:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Anybody can condirm does motorhead has any offical promn video for ''overkill'' and ''stay clean''

http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/videos.php?video_id=6796&band_id=217&bandname=Mot%26ouml%3Brhead

http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/videos.php?video_id=6798&band_id=217&bandname=Mot%26ouml%3Brhead

If we look at tags guy who edd it use source ''youtube'' whit out direct link, and I never ever have seen such videos and non of google sources also comfirms there has been made such + YT also cant find it
Sre there such videos?
----

apos;'
[image]
10.10.2012 - 22:13
Lit.
Account deleted
Well, saw them at Mayhem.
ohgodyesmore!
11.10.2012 - 17:23
Silent Jay

Written by Guest on 21.10.2011 at 06:24

One of my favourites! Lemmy always gets me in the mood for drinking when I see him on youtube

I think "Ace Of Spades" is one of the most overrated albums ever! (even though I own it), it just isn't that good to me......
Agreed. I still really like it but it shouldn't cast a shadow over Bomber and Overkill, or even Another Perfect Day and some of the albums with the 2-guitar line-ups.

This year is going to be weird. It's coming up to November (when their tour usually comes about around here) and this year will be the first I haven't seem them at least once at a gig or festival earlier on.
11.08.2015 - 17:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Maybe best parody song ever made, its awesome ... breakfast is made, but Lemmy probably eats pussy 3 times per day not eggs n bacon https://www.facebook.com/darksiderocknroll/videos/463530483827829/
----

apos;'
[image]
09.10.2015 - 19:57
MetRicko

^Up Like it!
13.03.2016 - 00:49
vinnie vincent

Motorhead sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14.03.2016 - 02:02
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Bad English on 11.08.2015 at 17:06

Maybe best parody song ever made, its awesome ... breakfast is made, but Lemmy probably eats pussy 3 times per day not eggs n bacon https://www.facebook.com/darksiderocknroll/videos/463530483827829/

Who's the bald guy meant to be? Looks familiar. Rollins?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
14.03.2016 - 15:25
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by M C Vice on 14.03.2016 at 02:02

Written by Bad English on 11.08.2015 at 17:06

Who's the bald guy meant to be? Looks familiar. Rollins?

The bald guy is Phil Anselmo.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.03.2016 - 18:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
There also was Rob Zombie and who was that guy in end whit white died hair as hmmm Dexter from Offspring something
----

apos;'
[image]
26.02.2019 - 20:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Headmotör

New band and Blitz are there LOL

Lemmy Killfister - bass, vox
''Fast'' Jonny Crofters - guitars
''Philtey'' Phil perinna - drums
----

apos;'
[image]