Metal Storm logo
Adding studio members

21.06.2014 - 11:16
Kintu
Folk You!
I have a question about adding studio members of a band.

The joined/departed year are the years this member recorded the album? Or the year the album came out?

For example:

https://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=5989&bandname=Heidra

On this band, Loke Bispbjerg recorded the album during 2008-2009 but the album was released on 2011. Which one is the correct?
21.06.2014 - 13:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kintu on 21.06.2014 at 11:16

I have a question about adding studio members of a band.

The joined/departed year are the years this member recorded the album? Or the year the album came out?

For example:

https://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=5989&bandname=Heidra

On this band, Loke Bispbjerg recorded the album during 2008-2009 but the album was released on 2011. Which one is the correct?

of corse when he was recording (but he might be join before as well )because studio is studio.... departed well depends when he left ....read a bio, sources, no source put NA
some cases studio mussican still re studio never realy quits but are not band member as CoF Sarah Jeica Shiva or what was her name... always stdio but not a band member
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.06.2014 - 18:36
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Kintu on 21.06.2014 at 11:16

You add the years a musician was involved with the band on the main profile, and in this case you would edit the album in question's line-up to include said musician. As k7 pointed out, you can also add the information to the band's biography.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."