Metal Storm logo
Slayer - New Tour With Exodus And Suicidal Tendencies

Earlier this year, Slayer did a small U.S. tour with Exodus and Suicidal Tendencies and every date was sold out. Today the thrash legends Slayer announced another tour with Exodus and Suicidal Tendencies as special guests again this fall, kicking off on November 12th in Oakland, California, playing through to December 5th in Detroit. The confirmed itinerary is below.

Of course, Exodus has recently announced the return of vocalist Steve "Zetro" Souza, so this will also be his first tour with the band since he rejoined. They are currently working on their eleventh studio album.

As for Slayer, their new album is also in the works.

Confirmed dates:

November:
12 Fox Theatre, Oakland, CA
14 The Forum, Los Angeles, CA
15 Comercia Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
17 Bricktown Events Center, Oklahoma City, OK
18 ACL Live, Austin, TX
19 Verizon Theatre, Dallas, TX
21 Hard Rock Live, Orlando, FL
22 The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
23 The Fillmore, Charlotte, NC
25 The Armory, Albany, NY
26 Sands Events Center, Bethlehem, PA
28 The Palladium, Worcester, MA
29 Wellmont Theatre, Montclair, NJ
30 Tower Theatre, Philadelphia, PA

December:
2 Agora Theatre, Cleveland, OH
4 Egyptian Room, Indianapolis, IN
5 The Fillmore, Detroit, MI

Said Slayer's Tom Araya: "We are way fucking excited about hitting the road again with Suicidal and Exodus. Fucking intense. See you in the fall."

Added Mike Muir, Suicidal Tendencies' vocalist: " Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies and Exodus, for only six shows? They were a blast, but everyone knew that wouldn't be enough. Now's your chance to see what everyone else was screaming about. ST definitely can't wait 'til November to do it all again!"

"This monumental tour is a heavy metal collision of epic proportions," added Exodus vocalist Steve 'Zetro' Souza. "For my first tour back with Exodus, I'm beyond excited to be on the road with my brothers in true thrash metal! I'm also looking forward to meeting and hanging out with all of the fans on this heavy as hell tour."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Slayer
Posted: 23.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 126 users
23.06.2014 - 21:25
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
It gonna be one hell of hellish tour.
23.06.2014 - 22:24
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 23.06.2014 at 21:25

Indeed - Slayer and Suicidal Tendencies fans are some of the most aggressive people I've seen.
23.06.2014 - 22:58
cossaisVendeurs

Written by LeKiwi on 23.06.2014 at 22:24

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 23.06.2014 at 21:25

Indeed - Slayer and Suicidal Tendencies fans are some of the most aggressive people I've seen.

By "most aggressive", you mean 12 year olds?
23.06.2014 - 23:00
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by cossaisVendeurs on 23.06.2014 at 22:58

By "most aggressive", you mean 12 year olds?

There're quite a few, I'll give you that I meant aggressive as Slayer fans kicking the shit out of a teenage girl for a guitar pick and ST fans throwing fists and kicking in the pit.
24.06.2014 - 03:49
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer and Exodus in Oakland? FUCK YEAH!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.06.2014 - 10:23
Panzerfrost

And what about new album?.. I really can't get it.. I remember I read news about their upcoming release about 2 years ago.. And still silence..((

Hits total: 2211 | This month: 7