Metal Storm logo
Belphegor - Lyric Video For New Song Released

After some teasers and studio videos, today you finally get to hear a full new song from Belphegor. The Austrian diabolical death/black metal duo just premiered a lyric video for the track "Gasmask Terror" off their first new album in three years, Conjuring The Dead. This song opens the album. Stream "Gasmask Terror" right here and tell us if it lives up to your expectations.

Conjuring The Dead will be unleashed on August 5th (North America), August 8th (Europe/Brazil/Japan) and August 11th (UK/France) via Nuclear Blast.

Helmuth comments: "Belphegor is the blood in my veins. Highly appreciated when demons enjoy our death-magick! If ppl are offended, also fine by me. We are still consistent, brutal, and march worldwide without compromise. 'Gasmark Terror'. A Death/ Black Metal neck-breaking hellride. Push play and adjust your speakers to max volume. An honor - this horror."

Album tracklist:

01. Gasmask Terror
02. Conjuring The Dead
03. In Death
04. Rex Tremendae Majestatis
05. Black Winged Torment
06. The Eyes
07. Legions Of Destruction
08. Flesh, Bones And Blood
09. Lucifer, Take Her!
10. Pactum In Aeternum

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Belphegor
Posted: 25.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments page 3 / 3

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 69   Visited by: 117 users
28.06.2014 - 14:16
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Ilham on 28.06.2014 at 13:12

Guuuys. Guuuuuuuys. He said this. I have to bump it to the next page.
Written by empty on 27.06.2014 at 23:32
you sound fat

I'd like it to be the closing argument. How could it not, in all its beauty.

rather fat than skinny cause then there's more to love.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.06.2014 - 14:21
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.06.2014 at 14:16

rather fat than skinny cause then there's more to love.

Marcel, that's not the point here haha. We've met, you know what I look like.
28.06.2014 - 14:22
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Ilham on 28.06.2014 at 14:21

Marcel, that's not the point here haha. We've met, you know what I look like.

And you knwo what I look like
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.06.2014 - 14:24
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.06.2014 at 14:22

And you knwo what I look like

I love that wink. I love it.
18.07.2014 - 11:29
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Ilham on 25.06.2014 at 21:14

Written by Guest on 25.06.2014 at 21:11

Good live band though.

Yeah they're ok live. I saw him smack a girl, most likely his girlfriend, outside the venue though. I have no idea what happened there, but it kinda stuck to my mind. Goes along with the lyrics and music.

Wacky! I saw him do the same thing at a show in my town a few years back. Either it's a weird side-act he does to distract folks from the headliner, or he just likes smacking ladies. Either way it's pretty douchey.

Damn. I'm late to the fun argument. Oh well, I'll throw in my two cents:

I've been a fan of Belphegor (well, at least their music) since right before Goatreich-Fleshcult was released (10 years...fuck I feel old). And yes, their lyrics are about as dumb as it gets.

As for the music - kinda crappy. I'm not surprised though, they haven't released anything more than "just ok" since Pestapokalypse.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
18.07.2014 - 13:53
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Doc G. on 18.07.2014 at 11:29

Wacky! I saw him do the same thing at a show in my town a few years back. Either it's a weird side-act he does to distract folks from the headliner, or he just likes smacking ladies. Either way it's pretty douchey.

Damn. I'm late to the fun argument. Oh well, I'll throw in my two cents:

I've been a fan of Belphegor (well, at least their music) since right before Goatreich-Fleshcult was released (10 years...fuck I feel old). And yes, their lyrics are about as dumb as it gets.

As for the music - kinda crappy. I'm not surprised though, they haven't released anything more than "just ok" since Pestapokalypse.

Seriously? Either it's an act as you said, or they have a weird relationship, or he's simply a woman-beater. He did that during the intermission before the headliner (Nile) and fucked-off before they started playing.
In any case, as you said, nothing but Goatreich-Fleshcult is worth listening, Pestapokalypse doesn't even make it for me. There's nothing to take seriously in anything they do.
18.07.2014 - 13:58
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Ilham on 18.07.2014 at 13:53
There's nothing to take seriously in anything they do.

Except the girl-beating thing. That's a can be a concern.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
18.07.2014 - 14:06
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by X-Ray Rod on 18.07.2014 at 13:58

Except the girl-beating thing. That a can be a concern.

I have no idea what happened, but I feel a bit bad for not calling the cops on his ass now .
18.07.2014 - 21:41
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Ilham on 18.07.2014 at 13:53

In any case, as you said, nothing but Goatreich-Fleshcult is worth listening, Pestapokalypse doesn't even make it for me. There's nothing to take seriously in anything they do.

I was quite fond of Pestapokalypse...Even Bondage Goat Zombie had a number of songs I liked, for me that album was 50/50 shit and good.

But you're right, there is nothing to take seriously about them, even when they were at their peak.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 4660 | This month: 13