Metal Storm logo
Eluveitie - New Video Released

Celtic folk metal band Eluveitie has officially released a video clip for the song "King" from their upcoming album Origins. You can watch the video down here now! The band's new offering will hit stores on August 1st in Europe, August 4th in the UK, and August 5th in North America via Nuclear Blast Records, which is not that far away. Until then, enjoy the new tune "King".

Commented the band: "We are excited and proud to present to you 'King', the first video for our new album! Produced with AVA studios in a very fitting, beautiful nature setting, the clip focuses on what we're all about: the musicians, the instruments, the music. Both the song 'King' and our new album Origins are the result of our journey of the past 10 years and the symbol of who we've become. We can't wait to read what you think in the comments!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Eluveitie
Posted: 03.07.2014 by BloodJuNkie

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 218 users
03.07.2014 - 17:08
Windrider
Raureif
The song is not bad, it's Eluveitie style, who expected something different... The video ain't good imo, way too much focus on Chrigel only, feel like I can recall every part of his face and hands now that I've seen it from a gazillion perspectives...
03.07.2014 - 17:26
atrox
The new album seems to be a great one
03.07.2014 - 21:09
PocketMetal
I don't like Eluiveitie that much but I love everything Anna Murphy does with her other projects, she makes great music.
03.07.2014 - 21:10
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Frikkin awesome song, can't wait to hear more.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
03.07.2014 - 22:06
barnesy
Eluveitie- Goddamn love 'em. This eptiomizes them!
04.07.2014 - 00:23
Dominus
The Shooter
Awesome as always!
04.07.2014 - 02:44
Feng
Not too impressive, but still enjoyable nonetheless. I am quite worried they are just going to end up repeating themselves till the end, I'm hoping they will either finish it when they recognise its done, or will make some sort of change. A sequel to Evocation would've been nice!
04.07.2014 - 08:14
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Feng on 04.07.2014 at 02:44

A sequel to Evocation would've been nice!

Waiting for this as well, the first is probly my most replayed album by them.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 3185 | This month: 5