Metal Storm logo
Threshold - New Album Artwork, Tracklist And More

Threshold are bringing us more progressive metal this year with their new album For The Journey. After revealing its title, today we find out more about it. For The Journey will be released on September 19th, 2014 in Europe and September 30th in North America via Nuclear Blast. Check out below the tracks and cover artwork, created by Polish artist Leszek Bujnowski, who the band found on the Internet.

Commented Richard West: "For The Journey is one of our strongest albums and one of the most enjoyable to make. I've probably heard it a thousand times during the recording process, but now that's it's over I still can't stop listening to it!"

Pre-order the album here.

The tracklist:

01. Watchtower On The Moon
02. Unforgiven
03. The Box
04. Turned To Dust
05. Lost In Your Memory
06. Autumn Red
07. The Mystery Show
08. Siren Sky

Bonus tracks:

09. I Wish I Could - digipak, vinyl and download versions
10. Lost In Your Memory (Acoustic Version) - vinyl and download versions

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Threshold
Posted: 07.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 81 users
07.07.2014 - 19:41
Wukk

I Wish I Could as a bonus track. That confirms my suspicions that it's a Kyrbgrinder (Johanne's other band) cover.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
08.07.2014 - 10:21
fandango68

Really looking forward to this one... 1 album in the last 7 years is simply too lean a period!

PS nice up-to-date pic, guys! have Mac and Nick Midson both re-joined the band????
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
08.07.2014 - 10:23
fandango68

Written by Wukk on 07.07.2014 at 19:41

I Wish I Could as a bonus track. That confirms my suspicions that it's a Kyrbgrinder (Johanne's other band) cover.

fair's fair... I think he's only inflicted us with 'What about Me' in the past, hasn't he?
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
08.07.2014 - 11:27
DeathSlyzer

Written by fandango68 on 08.07.2014 at 10:23

fair's fair... I think he's only inflicted us with 'What about Me' in the past, hasn't he?

Yeah, I think that's it. But that was an original song, right?
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
08.07.2014 - 18:54
fandango68

Written by DeathSlyzer on 08.07.2014 at 11:27

Yeah, I think that's it. But that was an original song, right?

yes, that's right...
----

Hits total: 3219 | This month: 6