Outrage
04. Thanatos Rising
05. Crack
06. Revenge To Ourself
07. Deadline
08. Meningitis
09. Switch Off The Pain
10. December

My first Split Cd Review, so here's how were going to work this, first I'll review the first half, and then the second half, allright?

Primal Dawn - The Euthanasic Programme

Primal Dawn plays brutal death metal, but a very good one, really liked the 3 songs on this one! Every song has some really aggressive parts and some more laid back moments to counter. Melodies are basic here, but I think that the guitar work needs some work, maybe better riffs, I don't know.

Each song has a personality of their own, every song is full of change of tempos, "progressive" moments, and some brutal passages, the 3 songs are very lengthy too, clicking about 7-8 minutes each. Fans of Death Metal in general will enjoy this as much as I did.

Rating 7.5 /10

Outrage - Breaks Your neck

Brutal Death Metal, really bad produced, unoriginal and boring. Low grunted vocals and awful guitar work. The second half of this split offered nothing worth the listen, too bad, this could been a wonderful split, until I listened to these guys. Sorry. NEXT!

Rating 2/10

Written by Undercraft | 05.11.2003

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
14.07.2014 - 01:34
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I think this is the most descriptive review I've ever read on Metal Storm. Or anywhere for that matter.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1642 | This month: 4