Metal Storm logo
Rigor Mortis - Final Album Cover Art Revealed

Rigor Mortis are preparing the release of their fourth and final album, 23 years after they released Rigor Mortis Vs. The Earth. So, it's quite the occasion. For now, you can take a look at the album cover below and then wait to hear new music. The record Slaves To The Grave is finished and the date is set for October 7th, 2014. All the band needs is the funding. You can help by contributing to their IndieGoGo campaign.

The money will go towards paying off the recording debt (studio, engineers, travel, mastering), as well as artwork, packaging, manufacturing, distribution, and promotion.

Illustration By Michael Broom

Tracks:

01. Poltergeist
02. Rain Of Ruin
03. Flesh For Flies
04. The Infected
05. Blood Bath
06. Ancient Horror
07. Fragrance Of Corpse
08. Curse Of The Draugr
09. Sacramentum Gladiatorum [Scaccia Instrumental]
10. Ludus Magnus (guest vocal appearance by Al Jourgensen)

Recorded in February 2012 at Ministry's 13th Planet Studios in El Paso, Texas, Slaves To The Grave returns to the original first record line-up of Mike Scaccia (who passed away in 2012) - guitars, Bruce Corbitt - vocals, Harden Harrison - drums, and Casey Orr - bass.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rigor Mortis
Posted: 15.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 54 users
15.07.2014 - 22:49
exomorphyx89

I like it. Very old-school feel. Love this band!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
16.07.2014 - 04:14
Ilham
Giant robot
I wouldn't crowd-fund to pay that cover .
16.07.2014 - 04:46
Ilham
Giant robot
Well thrash is not known for the great covers. That just won't change. Like the music I guess.
16.07.2014 - 06:16
Ilham
Giant robot
I thought there wer no standards in thrash when it came to covers haha.
16.07.2014 - 06:36
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by deadone on 16.07.2014 at 06:30

Dang woman, Thrash is the epitome of high art. We even had a (former) Thrash band have jizz on as a cover. Nothing is as high art as a man's jizz on a CD cover.

Yeah I forgot thrashers were also known fro their taste for the finest things in life.
16.07.2014 - 06:50
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by deadone on 16.07.2014 at 06:41

jizz.

You had me at jizz really. Jizz is art. I studied art and contemporary art for seven years. That's what I got from it. Use bodily fluids. I'm sure this cover would look better with some jizz on it. Everything looks better with jizz on it.

I said the word jizz too many times.

Hits total: 2972 | This month: 5