Metal Storm logo
The Contortionist - Share New Album Details And New Song

The Contortionist have shared the first single of their upcoming new album Language. The song is called "Language 1: Intuition" and is available to be streamed on the Soundcloud player below. After some teasing, you can finally hear a full song from the band's new album. What do you think about the song?

Language hits stores on September 16th via EOne Heavy and Good Fight Music. The first single "Language 1: Intuition" is available instantly with your iTunes preorder which is available now here.

Album cover art

Tracklist:

01. The Source
02. Language I: Intuition
03. Language II: Conspire
04. Integration
05. Thrive
06. Primordial Sound
07. Arise
08. Ebb & Flow
09. The Parable

Single cover art

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Contortionist
Posted: 16.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 35 users
16.07.2014 - 16:04
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
This exact song has literally been written innumerable times by innumerable artists. If the rest of the album sounds like this, that would be a shame.
16.07.2014 - 16:19
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
Yep, that was super boring compared to the stuff from the last album. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.
03.08.2014 - 13:56
notpete@gmail.com

Yeah, what's up? I hope the same. I LOVE their 2 albums.
03.09.2014 - 12:42
krokmortem

Written by LeKiwi on 16.07.2014 at 16:04

This exact song has literally been written innumerable times by innumerable artists. If the rest of the album sounds like this, that would be a shame.

WTF this song is brillant, plz send me just one song exactly the same, i wanna hear it
05.09.2014 - 05:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
This is no. Please learn to deathcore.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.09.2014 - 13:02
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by krokmortem on 03.09.2014 at 12:42

WTF this song is brillant, plz send me just one song exactly the same, i wanna hear it

Honestly if I could remember any of the distasteful stuff I've heard in this vein I'd help you out. A majority of this track sounds like a djenty interlude. Just another trendy off-shoot of the mislabeled "prog" scene...

Hits total: 3628 | This month: 8