Metal Storm logo
Stigmhate - Frontman Marco Gambicchia Passes Away

Italian black metal band Stigmhate posted a message on their Facebook breaking the news about the death of their guitarist and vocalist Marco Gambicchia. The Italian metallers recently released the new album Zodacare Od Zodameranu and now face this tragedy. RIP.

Mike issued this statement about it: "Unfortunately this is not a news. It's hard for me write in this moment. Our friend Marco is passed away. I cannot find the words for to describe the pain and the shock inside me. I hope he can now feel better where it is my thoughts goes to his family in this moment. The silence, the time and the memories I think they are the only cure. I will miss you always."

The label also released this message: "Bakerteam Records is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Stigmhate's frontman Marco. We convey our sincerest condolences to Marco's family, friends and bandmates. Filippo, Enzo and Angelo."

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Stigmhate
Posted: 17.07.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 24 users
18.07.2014 - 01:32
Gothmog_Motsham

Metal Archives reported he committed suicide by jumping Anyway RIP he was a great musician...
19.07.2014 - 06:44
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Man, if he went out that way, I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore. RIP.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2976 | This month: 5