Metal Storm logo
Vomitory - New Album Details

Swedish death metallers Vomitory have completed their new album. As announced on their official website: "It's finally time to unveil the cover artwork of the upcoming album, "Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize"! As you can see we've gone in a new brutal direction with this cover, using a photo instead something painted.

The rest of the booklet is also 100% photo-based and follows the same style, but certainly brings it to new sick and disturbing levels. Connoisseurs of gory death metal imagery will certainly have something extra to look forward to!

You can check out the cover here."

"Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize" was recorded, mixed and mastered at Leon Music Studio, Karlstad/Sweden during December together with producer/engineer Rikard Löfgren.

Tracklist for "Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize" is as follows:
01. Eternal Trail Of Corpses
02. Scavenging The Slaughtered
03. Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize
04. The Burning Black
05. Defiled And Inferior
06. March Into Oblivion
07. Whispers From The Dead
08. Heresy
09. Flesh Passion
10. Cremation Ceremony

"Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize" will be released the 20th of April (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) / 23rd of April (Europe). A North American release date will be announced soon.

Source: vomitory.net
Band profile: Vomitory
Posted: 29.01.2007 by pyroleprechaun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 0 users
30.01.2007 - 00:19
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm buying this album just because of the cover. To me, it shows that they're taking an even more brutal approach.
31.01.2007 - 00:41
Asphyxia
Account deleted
That is a pretty good cover. Much different from the last one.
31.01.2007 - 09:09
-MeTaLlIc-OwL-
Account deleted
nice cover indeed
31.01.2007 - 22:38
Sunioj

Differrent direction for the cover, its usually some animated demons drawn around holy or blasphemous looking locations. Cool though, cant wait to shatter my ear drums with a new vomitory album!!
01.02.2007 - 02:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
man...I just can't get over this cover. Most brutal bands slowly weaken their covers, but these guys are doing the opposite.

Hits total: 2999 | This month: 7