Metal Storm logo
Tharaphita - New Album "Iidsetel Sünkjatel Radadel" Coming Soon

Coming soon: new album by Tharaphita

"Taara, avita!" ("Help us, Taara!") Thus sounded the ancient warchant in the 13th century and thus may it sound once again in the year 2007! Tharaphita's newest release sees the band returning to its roots — back to the rough pagan reality, to the Estonian mothertongue. "Iidsetel sünkjatel radadel" ("On Paths Ancient and Dark") leaves no doubt about the identity of the forefather of original Estonian pagan/black metal; the music, reflecting aggression and battle-readiness, while also conveying sincere angst and agony, is a testament to the slumbering fight for freedom, yet a sure sign that a day shall come when ten thousand Estonians once again raise their swords towards the heavens. One in body and soul, let us rise against the name of christ!

Release Date: 26.02.2007
Format: CD
Bar code: 4740447401522
Catalogue# Board 015

Tracklist:
1. Iidsetel sünkjatel radadel
2. Vahkturm
3. Ristikatk
4. Surmatalv
5. Loodusviha
6. Hullusesse
7. Raudses haardes

MP3:
http://www.nailboard.org/media/mp3/Tharaphita-Iidsetel_Sunkjatel_Radadel.mp3
http://www.nailboard.org/media/mp3/Tharaphita-Surmatalv.mp3

Source: nailboard.org
Posted: 30.01.2007 by Götter

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 2 users
31.01.2007 - 10:46
eXiztenZ

Can't wait!
----
Follow the Reaper
31.01.2007 - 14:20
VMax

Sounds promising.
31.01.2007 - 20:18
Vunts

Oh hells yeah. One more reason to take a trip to the record shop!!
The beginning of the title track was...well it blew me away.
01.02.2007 - 16:14
Doh

Something to wait for.
09.03.2007 - 00:49
UnholyMenace
Psycho
I got the CD few days ago - signed and all - compared to the last album Tharaphita has taken a big step forward. It is great that they are back making songs only in Estonian. I guess the best track from the new album (at the moment) is probably "Surmatalv".
29.03.2007 - 23:38
priit

Having listened to this album three times in a row since purchasing it a few hours ago, I must say that this album has only one shortcoming (OK, I don't like the typos on the "Thank you" page in the booklet either) - it's too short (~36'), otherwise a very good album from Tharaphita.

Hits total: 2611 | This month: 4