Metal Storm logo
Decapitated - New Song Streaming Online

So here it is. Six months after they first announced the recording of their new album, we can finally hear some new Decapitated tunes. You can enjoy the second track of the Blood Mantra album called "The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation". The follow-up to Carnival Is Forever is due out this fall, on the 26th of September, via Nuclear Blast. It is the first record with new drummer Michał "Młody" Łysejko. Check it out below. Does it meet your expectations?

Founding member and guitarist Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka states about the song: "'The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation'...pure, extreme energy straight from the deepest abyss of our sickness."

Album artwork created by Łukasz Jaszak

Blood Mantra tracklist:

01. Exiled In Flesh
02. The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation
03. Veins
04. Blood Mantra
05. Nest
06. Instinct
07. Blindness
08. Red Sun
09. Moth Defect [digipak bonus]

"The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation" will be available as a digital single on the 8th of August.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Decapitated
Posted: 07.08.2014 by MrClansman1

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 115 users
07.08.2014 - 11:59
MIXHELL

Sounds better than previous work. Thumbs up, waiting for this album
07.08.2014 - 12:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hand-grabbing-the-outside-of-the-opposite-elbow is one of my least favorite poses
07.08.2014 - 13:28
toxx
Supreme being
Didn' really do much for me. Nihility and Winds of Creation all day long, but this just wasn't up there.
07.08.2014 - 15:18
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
It just sounds like a thrashy Nu-metal to me. Solo was only decent thing in it's briefness.
07.08.2014 - 15:37
MrClansman1

A little bit disappointed, and to be honest, my expectation wasn't very high. When Krimh left the band, I thought it will be difficult to find replacement. Well, Krimh wasn't Vitek, but honestly, Vitek was unique drummer, only one of his kind. Krimh was at least decent replacement, tried to be innovative. This drums sounds like... well, ordinary death metal and guitar mix is not the best at all.
07.08.2014 - 15:57
Sanderkill

So generic. Tech-Death is such a boring genre...
07.08.2014 - 17:17
Malphas

The song itself is straightforward tdm, exactly what you would expect from these guys. It sounds more or less as we all thought it would...we just need to wait for the album to be out and see if it delivers...it's too early to judge after listening to only 1 song
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
07.08.2014 - 17:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
"...pure, extreme energy straight from the deepest abyss of our sickness."

----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.08.2014 - 18:32
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Sanderkill on 07.08.2014 at 15:57

So generic. Tech-Death is such a boring genre...

Nope.
07.08.2014 - 20:19
visiblenoise

Sounded just okay to me. As long as this isn't among the best of songs on the album, I will still probably buy it.
09.08.2014 - 03:53
crucifiedjesus

Better than anything on Carnival but still far from their best

Hits total: 2708 | This month: 3