Metal Storm logo
Amaranthe - New Album Detailed

Sweden's Amaranthe announce that they will release their third full-length album Massive Addictive via Spinefarm Records on October 21st, 2014. The follow-up to The Nexus album was tracked at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark with the sound sorcerer Jacob Hansen ( Volbeat, Epica) at the helm. Other details, cover art and tracklist, can be seen below.

"We have lived and breathed this album every hour and every day the last year, and to know that this music is about to reach everyone's ears is beyond exciting," guitarist Mörck enthused about the new album. "Following the first leg of 'The Nexus World Tour', we sat down and agreed that we wanted the next album to be really fresh, new and even to raise a few eyebrows, all while retaining our signature sound."

He continued, "Massive Addictive is in every way that huge leap forward we wanted to achieve and the album definitely contain our strongest song writing to date. The press often asks us to describe the album with three words; this time, the answer is simple - it's massive, it's addictive, and most importantly, it's Amaranthe!"

Massive Addictive tracklist:

01. Dynamite
02. Drop Dead Cynical
03. Trinity
04. Massive Addictive
05. Digital World
06. True
07. Unreal
08. Over And Done
09. Danger Zone
10. Skyline
11. An Ordinary Abnormality
12. Exhale

Source: amaranthe.se
Band profile: Amaranthe
Posted: 08.08.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 122 users
08.08.2014 - 18:02
Mad Arab666

Massive Addictive??
Album art kind of reminds me of theassasins creed logo.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
08.08.2014 - 18:04
Ilham
Giant robot
It does look similar.
08.08.2014 - 18:37
psykometal
A staff guy...
The Nexus was a surprise guilty pleasure for me, lol, looking forward to this release.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

08.08.2014 - 19:37
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I think they are saying people will be addicted to this lol Well, it worked with Devin and his Addicted album, at least with me it worked.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.08.2014 - 19:49
CyberSymphony
Ollie
I can see myself having repeated listens of this. As if their last album was bad enough. Quite like the cover too.
08.08.2014 - 21:33
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Damn... More material from Amaranthe = more embarrassment for us metalheads who like them. Their music truly is addictive.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
08.08.2014 - 21:55
PocketMetal

I like honesty in a band, they wanna release something catchy and poppy as fuck ... and they named it aptly.
09.08.2014 - 00:29
Dargor

I'm entirely OK with this. I shouldn't be liking this and yet I can't stop listening to them. So yes please, give me more!

Hits total: 2190 | This month: 5