Metal Storm logo
Kekal - Release Another New Track

Indonesian avantgarde metal band Kekal released another, already the fifth track from their upcoming new album, called "Neutrality". The song is available for streming via SoundCloud widget down under. The official release of the Multilateral record is set to be released sometime in 2015. The album was produced, engineered, mixed and mastered by Jeff Arwadi, while the cover artwork was done by Levi Sianturi. Listen to the song and share your thoughts.

If you have missed the previously released tracks, download them at this location or check them out on the Bandcamp.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kekal
Posted: 09.08.2014 by NocturnalStalker

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 21 users
09.08.2014 - 16:45
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
That was... Interesting? It's got some good vibes, byte the drums are too loud and the clean vocals are atrocious.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.08.2014 - 17:12
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Yay metal with autotunes =]

I'm glad Kekal is releasing metal tracks again. I wasn't accompanying this new album but now I feel compelled to.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
10.08.2014 - 08:45
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
Written by Karlabos on 09.08.2014 at 17:12

Yay metal with autotunes =]

I'm glad Kekal is releasing metal tracks again. I wasn't accompanying this new album but now I feel compelled to.

Yes, I get the feeling that the new album is gonna be good. After listening to their latest EP I was worried that they would delve into the depths of electronic music, but they still regain their metal foundation.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
10.08.2014 - 08:48
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
Also, please note, that, while the news were edited, the mistake crawled in. August 15th is the release date of this track on the band's website and not the release date of the album. Multilateral is set to be released sometime in 2015.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"

Hits total: 1643 | This month: 7