Metal Storm logo
Winterfylleth - Streaming New Song

UK's Winterfylleth are pleased to present the new track "Whisper Of The Elements", now available for streaming through the Stereogum website. The song is taken off the group's upcoming effort, The Divination Of Antiquity, to be released on October 6th, 2014 in the UK and the 7th of October in the rest of the world on Candlelight Records.

You can pre-order the limited edition digipak version of The Divination of Antiquity (which includes a bonus track) here. More details about the new album were previously reported at this location.

Here's what frontman Chris Naughton had to say about "Whisper Of The Elements": "The song is part of the wider album concept about 'learning lessons from history' and/or gaining spiritual insight from (i.e., divining and therefore Divination) history and the past (thus antiquity).

The song "Whisper Of The Elements" is about how nature will always be greater than man, and even though we all wage wars on one another, try to profit from each other and generally run around like we own the planet, ultimately nature has the power to rebel against that and bring us back down to earth. Its also about how nature was there before us and it will be there after us, and compared to nature we are but a blip on the timeline of the planet. Interestingly this is the first time we've ever sung choral vocals over a blast beat section and done extreme vocals at the same time. I think it makes for a spine-tingling experience if you listen closely."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Winterfylleth
Posted: 09.08.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 22 users
10.08.2014 - 14:54
Baz Anderson

Love it. I saw these first in 2008 and never took a massive interest - but as the years have gone on, I like these guys more and more.

Hits total: 1775 | This month: 4