Metal Storm logo
Fields Of Rock - Iron Maiden Amongst Others Confirmed

Iron Maiden are looking forward to returning to Holland to play at Fields of Rock Festival for the first time and will close the festival on the first day on the main stage. Last year in November on their phenomenally successful "A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH WORLD TOUR" they gave a stunning performance to 14,000 fans at Brabanthallen in Den Bosch which sold out in record time. Fields of Rock takes place at June 16 and 17 at the Evenemententerrein Walibi World in Biddinghuizen. Ticket sales start Saturday February 10th.

After the great success of the first 2 editions of Fields of Rock in the Goffertpark, the organisers have announced earlier the festival is moving to the Evenemententerrein Walibi World in Biddinghuizen. This year Fields of Rock again has a very strong line-up. Other acts to be confirmed at announcement include Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society, Motörhead and Life Of Agony.

The third edition of Fields of Rock is more than one day and has a camp-site. There will be 3 stages with a minimal of 15 bands. Beside to the main stage and the tent stage there also will be a smaller third outdoor stage. The names of the three stages will be decided by the audience through our website. News about the line-up for the three stages will be announced on http://fieldsofrock.nl. From now on all available festival information will be on this website.

Source: ironmaiden.com
Event: Fields of Rock Festival
Posted: 01.02.2007 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 0 users
01.02.2007 - 22:43
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Last time was pretty fun seeing Black Sabbath, Motörhead and Slayer.. I wont go this year, but I recommend it.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
02.02.2007 - 10:40
Grimurc
hell yeah i go this year...went to it last time and that year before...so from beginning and i am planning to hold on to visit all festivals till my death muwhaah
----
Still drinking,-
02.02.2007 - 11:26
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Written by Lucas on 01.02.2007 at 22:43

Last time was pretty fun seeing Black Sabbath, Motörhead and Slayer.. I wont go this year, but I recommend it.

You don't want to see Iron Maiden ??
Also LOA has a pretty strong live reputation.

Feeling the peer pressure already
----
Your favorite band sucks.
02.02.2007 - 20:41
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Well, I am not bothered too much about Maiden. At least not for a festival price. Last time it was 72 euro's!!!!!!!!!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
21.02.2007 - 19:17
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
A bunch of news names have been announced for this festival. And trust me, there are some (I didn't say all) very sweet additions...

+ Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Type O Negative, DragonForce, Delain, Machine Head, Velvet Revolver, Ill Nino, Devildriver, KoRn, Heaven & Hell

EDIT: and also Slayer, Pain Of Salvation, Mastodon, Suicidal Tendencies, Hinder will be there (probably..)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
18.06.2007 - 23:05
Bsquared
Written by Lucas on 02.02.2007 at 20:41

Well, I am not bothered too much about Maiden. At least not for a festival price. Last time it was 72 euro's!!!!!!!!!

Iron Maiden alone was totally worth the 120 euros, they were frikkin' amazing!
The whole weekend was great though, too bad Machine Head couldn't make it...
But Maiden really rocked the shizzle
----
http://www.last.fm/user/Hobflop

Hits total: 2195 | This month: 6