Metal Storm logo
Revocation - Debut New Song, More Album Details

A new Revocation track has just been released and can now be enjoyed here. The band has a new album coming out called Deathless which is set for an October 14th release via Metal Blade Records, and the artwork, tracklist and first single which is the title track, have been unveiled. Deathless was recorded with acclaimed producer Zeuss at Planet Z studios in Massachusetts. According to the label, the album is ten tracks of ambitious, catchy, and heavy material. Does this track fit that description?

David Davidson said: "Collectively, we feel that Deathless is our finest offering yet. The songs are incredibly varied and each one showcases a different element of the band. Technically, everyone is in top form on this record, as well, and we really pushed ourselves to deliver the best performances possible on all fronts. This is a new chapter and a new beginning for the band; we can't wait for this record to be unleashed in October!"

Revocation begins touring in support of Deathless in September with Crowbar in North America, followed by a full European tour with new label mates Cannibal Corpse and Aeon.

Deathless tracklist:

01. A Debt Owed To The Grave
02. Deathless
03. Labyrinth Of Eyes
04. Madness Opus
05. Scorched Earth Policy
06. The Blackest Reaches
07. The Fix
08. United In Helotry
09. Apex
10. Witch Trials

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Revocation
Posted: 14.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 71 users
14.08.2014 - 11:48
-Morbid-

It was an alright track, but I really didn't like the "clean" chorus. Just felt a bit lame and out of place to me. Looking forward to the album though.
14.08.2014 - 22:10
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Decent song, the solo was especially good. Artwork is good though the coloring reminds me of Macabre Eternal. Looking forward to this.
15.08.2014 - 07:16
Machiavelli
Account deleted
This is the band I want to like but haven't found myself spinning their stuff much... hopefully this new offering will change that.

Hits total: 2084 | This month: 2